What's the most underrated language to learn for cultural products? Like music, literature, film, etc

What's the most underrated language to learn for cultural products? Like music, literature, film, etc.

Attached: 1661184647944039.jpg (1280x720, 103.83K)

Probably Russian. I don’t
speak so I wouldn’t know.

>music
italian / latin
>literature
latin / arabic / traditional chinese
>film
lol

Spanish, because

Attached: gus-fring-gus.gif (220x265, 413.81K)

Farsi

>literature
>arabic
Only if you want to read the quran, literally ever written piece in arabic is about quran.

The gay lisp

Arabic

Latin

From your picture flags, French for Music and films, some of which have won Oscars while not being in English. In general tho, Japanese is equally great too also.

Chinese.

turkish or malay/indonesian prob

and every piece of literature written in jidish is about diddling kids.
you know both are false, so why did you post it?

Racket?

If you learn French for this reason you are an absolute faggot and retard

Attached: 1660367404891796.png (586x448, 17.67K)

Irish/Scottish Gaelic.

>Scottish Gaelic.
who are you going to talk to with it? youself? HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 7f759ddb4136.jpg (480x480, 47.82K)

You'll understand English better if you learn French.

German or Russian.

Both punch well above their weight in literature.

Film I have no idea, I dont have a tv.

Science

Belgian

ancient hebrew

English. Constantly shit on by untermenschen yet all their music, films, books etc are in English.

That's not a language

I'd say english. Virtually all media gets an english version or adaptation you can get. Of course it is different than the original language, but you get something.
There are works in russian that will probably won't get a translation to spanish in my lifetime, but you sure will get them in english, to say an example.
English is the lingua franca of the world, everything will get an adaptation to it. If it is culture you want, stick to english. I've been able to find english translations of japanese, russian and chinese texts, but not in my own language. I do advise to learn all the languages you can tho, some things don't translate well outside their mother language, like poetry or worldplays. Learned a good chunk of german just to understand some OG poems.