It's later on during adulthood when they've assimilated cultural values that they reevaluate their past experience as...

It's later on during adulthood when they've assimilated cultural values that they reevaluate their past experience as being abusive, despite having consented and having enjoyed the experience as children.

When you perpetuate the child sexual abuse myth, you're contributing to this phenomenon, and worsening the hysteria which places ever increasing restrictions on childhood and children's freedoms.

Attached: 43.jpg (1240x1250, 515.6K)

Why are righties so into pedophilia?

Individuals cannot provide meaningful consent until reaching psychological maturity around 16 or so

All of you demented homos are going to die for touching kids.

Attached: deagle ring of fire.gif (540x384, 2.7M)

how can you consent when you do not have idea what is about?
How can you participate in relationship before maturity?
Textbook trauma and grooming.
As a person who suffered so much because of molestation and spoken with other people with similar experience that cannot form normal relationship because of that, I really hope you suffer the worst for pushing this agenda faggot.

>homophobic retard larping as a homo posting pedo shit,the bait
Maybe you have nothing better to do with your shitty life but come on... this is pathetic dude,also the fact that retards will actually fall for the bait like ,ugggh i fucking hate this world

>how can you consent when you do not have idea what is about?
Why are you making the generalization that all children don't know what sex is about, and why do you think they can't be taught what it's about? And why do you think a child can't consent to something they know nothing about in the first place, when they do with other things besides sex?
>How can you participate in relationship before maturity?
Why can you not? Children have relationships with other children and adults long before maturity, why does the addition of sexual intimacy remove a child's ability to participate in a relationship?
>Textbook trauma and grooming.
Scientific literature does not support any link between adult-child sex and psychological trauma, and grooming is a meaningless buzzword which relies on circular reasoning.
>As a person who suffered so much because of molestation and spoken with other people with similar experience that cannot form normal relationship because of that, I really hope you suffer the worst for pushing this agenda faggot.
Most Any Forums users can't form normal relationships, you're a hysterical faggot.
I'm a proud homosexual pedophile, deal with it.

Attached: Rind.jpg (1199x974, 248.82K)

fornication is A-numba-1 of sins.

Leave the kids alone, dammit. Don't make me come after you

Attached: 1651172057706.jpg (720x833, 27.16K)

But it will harm you. Die in a fire cunt.

This is a slide thread. Death to pedos.

Children are extremely bad at forming opinions, they literally do what you tell them. Their brain is not formed completely before ending puberty.
How they can consent to something that depends on their not yet developed organs?
Your rationalization of personal degeneracy is reeking, you are not trying to overcome it, you are spreading it with a futile attempt for you to become normal by inflicting it on another human being.
I will rope you myself if I ever encounter you trash for trying to corrupt the most innocent!

Attached: 1660990163513275.jpg (1211x727, 62.05K)

Unbelievably based!

Female MAPs are so hot. I wish I could find one.

>how can you consent when you do not have idea what is about?

2-3 year olds often say no to things they do not want. The concept of "I am not okay with this" and "I am okay with this" are already established very early on.

STONE THE SODOMITES

Children can't consent so yes, it does. The fact that you think children and sex should be in the same sentence tells me everything I need to know about you.

Attached: faggotonastick.jpg (549x510, 91.34K)

like you cannot convince them on the opposite of their decisions... how are suicide zealots in the middle east made?
From a very young age...

3 year olds arleady have the capacity to realize they are non-binary or a different gender.

I do not think sexual activity with children is inherently damaging in any way. However, it is undesirable and serves no purpose other than the adults own selfish satisfaction.

>Children are extremely bad at forming opinions
You're making a generalization of all children under puberty into one homogeneous group, and a generalization of the mental abilities of all children in that group. You're also assuming that sexual activity is some special case which requires a high level of cognitive ability to consent to, when it's a harmless pleasurable experience.
>they literally do what you tell them
Try getting a child who doesn't want to eat their vegetables to eat their vegetables, children will voice disapproval if they don't like something.
>How they can consent to something that depends on their not yet developed organs?
Children can experience orgasms since infancy, and even fetuses have been observed having orgasms in utero.
>I will rope you myself if I ever encounter you trash for trying to corrupt the most innocent!
How does consensual sex corrupt innocence?

Attached: 800px-BonoHuman.png (800x1091, 822.48K)

You do realize that by saying children can't consent, you are both dehumanizing children and making pedos more intrigued in trying to take advantage of them. They just aren't ready for sex, doesn't mean they aren't curious or don't want to experiment. Heck, I experimented with other kids sexually multiple times throughout my childhood, so your statement doesn't make sense

exactly what I knew they will go with
"sexual abuse a social construct"

to the tranny spamming this thread
KILL YOURSELF OR GET KILLED BY A PACK OF FERAL NIGGERS

Attached: 1660881696415997.jpg (200x200, 8.83K)

I was molested as a kid and I developed a very dramatic trauma burden as a result. Everyone was supportive of me. I didn't even consciously identify the experience as traumatic... but I wanted to KILL the perpetrator. I HATED her.

So fuck your fascist advocacy of pedophilia. Fuck your dominant elders. Fuck your stagnant ponds of illiberalism where child molestation reigns.

LIBERALISM WINS OVER PEDOPHILIA. The ancient ways shall NEVER return; progress has freed the people!

Consensual sex harms adults. Why should it not harm children who are even dumber?

That is only true for straight relationships, gays molesting children causes huge psychological damage.

>3 year olds arleady have the capacity to realize they are non-binary or a different gender.
That's fascinating but that doesn't change the fact that they cannot consent.
I dont give af what you think. Children cannot consent. Show me codified law in the US that says they can.

Greentext your story faggot. When I was 12 I got sucked off and licked a 40 something year old friend of the families asshole. I still get hard thinking about how smelly her taint was

retvrn to tradition (specifically, the greek and roman one)

A social construct invented by feminists in the 1970s.
>LIBERALISM WINS OVER PEDOPHILIA
The kind of liberalism which deprives children of their bodily autonomy and imprisons persons for decades for having a consensual relationship with someone under the age of consent?

Attached: RindConceptValidity.jpg (1612x711, 374.06K)

My fondest and purest sexual experiences was when I was 9-13 years old. The pure bliss of orgasm with the added care-freeness of life so young was a divine gift from god. Nothing has come close to it since.

It's not a tranny spamming the thread. It's an actual nazi.

Fuck off, pedofascist. Civil rights protections may have been withdrawn from me personally, but civil rights are still strong enough to stop child molestation. It's traumatic for the child even in the presence of cultural support, and destabilizes childhood development.

Thank you for defending experimentation between children. We need tolerance for that. Sex ed, too.

The inherent damage is substantial. It's not just selfish, it's a tyrannical relic of a world before civil rights were conceived of.

Scientific understanding of childrearing has already validated the trauma of child-adult sexual relations. You are spreading lies.

I get the feeling that your post is trying to be subversive. Stop causing division, it isn't right

LGBT was founded by a pedophile, so this post is expected. What is not expected is that it hasn't been fucking deleted yet.
JANNIES, WAKE UP

Attached: 1624478608578.gif (353x209, 2.58M)

I was molested at an age that I was too young to really remember but I know it happened, because by the time I was 5 I was a very sexually aware little boy. I had no way to really express it aside from always wanting to cuddle girls and be their boyfriend, but the first time I popped a boner it all changed, and I was 9, now I knew why I wanted to be close to girls so much, even without all the pozzed content we have today 9 year old me in an age before widespread internet still knew what I needed to do with my dick.

doesn't help my mom abandoned me with my grandmother in the middle of the ghetto when I was 3, I'm sure there's underlying abandonment issues there. When I was 11, I got my first real girlfriend, it was a summer fling, my grandpa had died, he and my grandmother were divorced. we had to stay in another part of the city while they took care of his estate, so we stayed at a motel 6 for a month. There was a blonde girl my age, my mom told me day 1 she wanted me to stay away from that girl, but the moment I saw her my hormones were raging and the moment she saw me, it hit hard for her too.

Me and this girl were inseparable and her parents nor mine really gave a fuck, we were kids born in the late 80's and it was 1997. we spent all day in the pool everyday her wrapped around me just making out, and she was a great kisser, looking back at it, it's very apparent both of us had been abused at some point, and we'd both found someone who was giving us exactly what we craved in a relationship at that point. intimate affection.

I spent a solid month making out with this girl and dry humping, went through the whole puppy love thing and then was immediately thrust into middle school, where I learned how to spot damaged girls like my summer girl quickly. I had a very sexual teenage experience, and I'm surprised more kids don't. how are you all virgins?

My wife was sexually abused as a child also.

Those are one of the worst arguments I have read on this site.
You are beyond redemption, fuck your pleasure, hope you burn.

Fuck off back to r/groomer faggot

Attached: 1659161537159391.jpg (810x1024, 71.81K)

Joe biden posts here? Tthought you died from covid, mr president.

public hanging of pedos harms children even less

Flag checks out. We're coming for you pedo shit.

Attached: 1658784421559600m.jpg (788x1024, 199.8K)

Fuck off, fascist. We're not letting you claw liberalism back like that. Child molestation is a dramatic crime and remains traumatic even if culture tells people it's okay. I'm laced with traumas inflicted by nice people who told me everything was okay.

There was serious, child-risking research done into this in Germany. I don't think the researchers were evil; I think they were horrifyingly necessary. But they also inflicted traumas on children while creating an ostensibly supportive environments.

If you were right that sex with minors is harmless, that research would have CHANGED HISTORY. It would have revealed it as a truth! That didn't happen.

So I don't believe you're a liberal. I think you're denying children their own civil rights.

I defend children, not fascism