A blackhawk just flew over my house...

A blackhawk just flew over my house. It was low and loud enough that the rest of my family joined me going outside to check it out.
When I pulled up adsb, there was no transponder.
I live in rhode island.
Occasionally they fly over but never so low and always have transponder on.
Any theories as to what they were doing, Any Forums?

Attached: 1644684940441.png (295x280, 124.65K)

They're coming to sex yer mum

Remaking Battlefield Vietnam

Im just north of westerly. They do that shit all the time. no transponders on the c130's that buzz the treetops around here either.

This spring there were 2 Apache helicopters following up 95 North low as fuck.

A US Dept of Interior plane buzzed my house a month ago. When I say buzzed I mean one wingspan above my roof.

Why even have a military anymore if you just throw money at the enemy?

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

they're cumin.

fly kites up to 500 feet above your house,

Jokes on you she translates for me

There's a few interesting places of significance in RI but it was probably the NG pilots fucking off. Getting NAP flight training/ hours

Spreading pathogens over your block. It's not the first time kikemerica uses its citizens has lab rats.

Nork nukes in 2
Weeks

Attached: 565684A4-9DB5-44E9-BE6B-3579112C7FBB.jpg (544x563, 34.57K)

A helicopter flew over my house!
It's happening!

Well in your neck of the woods it's more likely to be a paki on a trampoline than a helicopter

What I don't understand is, with so many pakis and other Mohammedans here these days why the fuck are there still so many fags out and about? They barely beat or stone them at all anymore.

That's unfortunate. Maybe you should encourage sharia practices to reduce bummers then shift gears to deus vult.

yes
i have been waiting 2 weeks. Where was the nuclear hellfire I was promised
yes
the newport military academy gets all kinds of odd traffic

the have super herc's release drones to patrol the bay but the drones use ID's of cessna's that haven't been flown in 70 years

Interesting, any ads-b screen caps or more info?

Attached: 1658862273245335.png (643x773, 497.21K)