Religious leaders are raping your children

But you want to focus on 0.001% of the population.
You are complicit in this pedophile ring

Attached: 789391782389123.png (512x512, 385.97K)

maybe they commit more crimes, chud

If I had my way they would both face the wall. You too Muhammad.

Oh okay neat.
When was the last time you said anything negative about the epidemic of pedophile priests?
Let me guess, never.

gas all protties and "new mass" faggots, we have been saying it for 60 years friend

Whats the sample size? The rough location? The denomination of the pastors and the definition of "drag queen" used in this study? All groomers get the rope.

Attached: 1653123938460.png (377x660, 247.48K)

>arrested
now do convicted

Three minutes ago you dumb fucking sand nigger

>How can I skew that data so I can ignore pedophiles raping children

Yes they are

Attached: istockphoto-1132746655-612x612.jpg (612x408, 30.32K)

Juat kill and main both. Why even bother, when simple stoning or lynching is an answer?

>these gays don't molest kids but these gays do
bravo

All the pastors and priests touching little boys are fags though lol they're apart of the lgbtq community dummy also just look at how many pedophiles in general are fags.

Tranny groomers = fags
Drag queen groomers = fags
Pedophile priests = fags
Are you noticing a pattern sven?

C'mon now

Attached: houston_drag_queen_story_hour_2nd_sex_offender.jpg (576x1024, 100.47K)

Prove the priests aren't also drag queens.

So are teachers. Everyone is raping kids. Feels bad, man...

Unfortunately young Sven here has fallen to faggotry too after enjoying being on the recieving end of one too many of the "New Swedes" sexual emergencies

But you want to focus on 0.001% of the population. You are complicit in this pedophile ring.

>Priests exclusively fuck boys
>Priests are exclusively male
Are you noticing a pattern?
You're just making nigger tier assumptions based on nothing

I want to focus on the people raping our kids

Yes priests are men and the overwhelming amount of pedophile preists are fags that diddled little boys...

Does this include the ones in public school and the hospitals currently turning kids into eunuchs?

Attached: 1661310100612083.jpg (828x623, 40.89K)

Sure, point us in the direction of some diddling deacons and we'll string them up ourselves, provided with ironclad evidence of course, maybe something like an admission of guilt. Until then the LGBTPQBRAAP are, ratio wise the worse offenders and worth more focus.

Attached: 1654466070708.png (1081x1261, 1010.53K)