Look to your left. Now look to your right...

Look to your left. Now look to your right. Would it surprise you to learn that half of this board pays a monthly subscription to Zogflix?

How do the 50% rationalize paying Jews to create and promote subversive propaganda?

Attached: unnamed_20200404140452.png (512x512, 40.41K)

I

Attached: g.jpg (300x168, 4.85K)

G

E

E

>not having a private plug for all of your shows, movies, and software
unironically ngmi

E

I pay 10$ a month to some Latvians and get 20k tv channels an everything on Netflix and Hulu.

It makes you mad, so I pay for it then wait for threads like these to stroke it to all night long.

Attached: 1607288701349.jpg (340x292, 34.72K)

My mom pays for the subscription, grow up and stop making these threads little buddy.

The only way to beat the jew is to jew them at their own game

Attached: 1588381930437.jpg (960x960, 229.78K)

The only good show Zogflix ever produced was Better Call Saul.
How does that change anything, mutt brainlet? You're still paying Hollywood Shlomo 20$ a month to produce anti-white woke nigger garbage mind poison against your own self-interest.

How’s one go about doing that? Perhaps easier than how I go about things. I often pay for things like Netflix for the people around me instead of myself. They don’t seem to understand how to acquire what they want or they’re lazy. I stopped pay for Netflix years ago when I hadn’t watched it in years but my cost kept increasing and there was multiple users on my account that lived in different states.

The new LotR adaptation will be released on Netflix next week and I guarantee you half of this board will watch it immediately. /nupol/ are just as bad as neo-leftists and need to correct their ways or be removed.

Attached: 8E693455-FAC0-48E5-9C9F-D61DC53FCC6D.jpg (1284x1436, 784.38K)

I pay 5 euros to mullvad VPN whenever I need it.

based thread. keep shaming these Content Consoomers

Attached: are you content.png (1612x219, 30.17K)

Disappoints me greatly. An ad blocker is all you need to pirate. Fmovies is my go-to for regular movies and shows, master anime for weeb shit. Please stop paying for this crap that degrades society and promotes the death of free TV. Do not let singular companies influence your media consumption, paying only makes them stronger.

Same but Russians
120$ a year
Thousands of channels in every language and every streaming service and sports pay per view etc

I thought it was an Amazon series

Reddit iptv to get started
They don't post good services there so do your own homework

>my mommy pays for X
>you need to grow up
user, I...
My friend loves Capshaw but fucking hated this pile of "do better, white boi" dogshit. Glad to see the name of the new one reflects the exact sentiments of WEF jews. Couldn't be anymore in the nose.