Gay and bisexual men report cutting number of sexual partners in HALF out of fear

Gay and bisexual men have begun to cut their number of sex partners out of fear of catching monkeypox, a CDC report reveals.

A survey conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) found that 48 percent of men who have sex with other men (MSM) have reduced their number of sexual partners out of fear of the virus.

Half also reported reducing their number of one-night-stands, and 49 percent are reducing sex on dating apps - of which one of the most popular among MSM is Grindr - and in other venues.

Gay and bisexual men report cutting number of sexual partners in HALF out of fear of monkeypox - while having less one night stands and Grindr hookups as well: US reaches 15,433 confirmed infections

A CDC survey reveals that around half of men who have sex with other men have reduced their number of sexual partners amid the global monkeypox outbreak
Respondents also said they have cut their number of one-night-stands and sex with partners met on dating apps in half
Monkeypox has largely spread within this community - though not exclusively - in recent months
America has the nation's largest monkeypox outbreak to date, having recorded 15,433 infections across all 50 states and Washington D.C.

By Luke Andrews Health Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 18:33 EDT, 23 August 2022 | Updated: 18:34 EDT, 23 August 2022

shares

View comments

+99
Home

View comments

Gay and bisexual men have begun to cut their number of sex partners out of fear of catching monkeypox, a CDC report reveals.

A survey conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) found that 48 percent of men who have sex with other men (MSM) have reduced their number of sexual partners out of fear of the virus.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11139197/Gay-bisexual-men-having-sex-worried-catching-monkeypox.html

Attached: fags.jpg (2184x1704, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zpt6T7Kcseg
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow it's almost like the wrath of a vengeful Lord works

Attached: lmaofags.png (1152x1044, 1.1M)

Women forced to deal with the consequences of sex with men: nation cries out in pain and agony, crying for freedom
Men forced to deal with the consequences of sex with men: "whatevs, I just won't be such a whore"

youtube.com/watch?v=Zpt6T7Kcseg

I've seen that picture 10 years ago and I still remember each text from the thumbnail alone.

BUT I also remember that the sentence at the very bottom used to be "this is what faggots actually believe"

Attached: fag enabler dog.jpg (252x244, 9.76K)

This shit is so old. I remember seeing this in 2010

Well I saved it in 2011

Fags will do anything to preserver their degenerate lifestyle, once they get their monkeypox shots they'll be back getting shit dick the same day.

Too late. Its endemic and will wipe them all out in time. Good riddance.

Attached: 1656373386297.jpg (1488x1704, 219.56K)

They're terrified of the consequences of degeneracy but can only hold back by half?
Just kill them all. Freaks.

>Gay and bisexual men have begun to cut their number of sex partners out of fear of catching monkeypox
kek, sure they have
I bet what that means is they're not fucking random guys and just guys they know now

This bot needs recalibrating. Why did it post the emails and comments

Made a mistake and did not check when I copy pasted it

Interesting that there was a shitload of crybabies over Roe v Wade. But there's only crickets about fags spreading a literal plague.

Attached: American22 .jpg (2764x2764, 1.18M)

Im going to cut the number of gay and bisexual men in half.

The vac gave us this. New disease will strike down the degenerate, the nigger and the nigger lover

oh no!

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

Attached: richardwinsor.jpg (753x575, 59.06K)

LOL
>I'm planning to only going to fuck 5 guys this month instead of 10

Attached: sam hunter.jpg (1199x746, 152.15K)

>Half
>Still in the triple digits yearly.