Well Euroshits, how do you feel? All your jokes, poems...

Well Euroshits, how do you feel? All your jokes, poems, and enema art pieces about America and now you're all going to freeze to death this winter because you don't have our help.

Attached: FZgfaNFWYAEUkBP.jpg (255x255, 20.75K)

Wait a second Ameri-friend, aren't you the asshole that created this whole war in the first place?

I mean, sure, I had a hand in it too, but chiefly it was about American hegemony, right?

Observe the burger. It will starve its ally and force it to lick the cum out of his ass for their sustenance. Such a terrible ally.

Maybe if you were like that your teensy tiny little peninsula wouldn't have gotten BTFO and broken in half HAHAHAHAHA.

I don't know what you're talking about Ukraine is a completely legitimate country.

Oh wait you're Israeli, thought it was South Korean.
Again, good luck defending against the whole Middle East while you refuse to give us the proper respect!

Let's be honest, Ukrainians really are just Russians.

They look the same, they talk the same, they dress the same, they eat the same foods, they share a similar history.

You're just trying to divide Russians against each other to prop up your shitty and completely parasitic, dumbass American empire.

Maybe take it up with the SBU?
They've got a nice Kill List with your name on it.

I've survived CIA torture prisons, your shit talking doesn't really do anything for me.

So go fuck yourself :)

Yes you have, and I killed Osama with my bare hands.

Nice save.
Fuck these... non-Americans.

You didn't do shit. You even stopped us twice, in 56 and 73. Even when you went to do peacekeeping in Beurit you got blown to shit and ran away like cowards with your tail between your legs. No wonder you let the USS liberty sailors die

Fuck europe, this is what they get for calling me amerimutt. I love watching Russia destroy europe and ruin thousands of euros. Maybe you "superior" faggots should have been nicer to me. I am superior. I party while watching Russians slaughter euros like the cucked pigs they are. Get fucked.

And I'm sure your scared population with even Saudi Arabia gnashing its teeth at them will do just fine without our weaponry and protection.

LOL even Russia admits we Americans haven't suffered much of a blowback.
Poor little Euroshits.

You don't get it. We are an extension of your foreign policy. We are a european military base right in the middle of the ME. You need us. You reign us in.

>thats what they get for calling me Amerimutt ;_:
you got so triggered by 12 year olds insulting you on an imageboard that you just wished death to an entire continent?

You wish Yehonatan.

It's hard being the King. Kiss my ring and do a jester dance to alleviate the burden lol.

Seethe. You are still a euro as much as the turks in Germany and the shitskins in Italy and France. I have never met a british that wasn't rude and fat. You and your people are below me.

Why dont we start mass producing minus 10 sleeping bags, no need for gas.

My home is made of brick unlike your toilet paper (plywood if your lucky) homes so it keeps the heat in very well.

It's not my hecking problem what you do without American protection.