How does it feel knowing we were right about the jabs all along?

How does it feel knowing we were right about the jabs all along?

Attached: Aggravated+newt_65e483_9817330.jpg (1200x1309, 272.74K)

fp and honerary member of the orange group.

Represent.

Attached: rainbow_pride_ist_gut.jpg (1200x1200, 103.94K)

2 more weeks until you are proven right

Pretty good, still not taking it.

Gold tier master race laughing at you, sissy.

The scientific method is one of the best things ever but science as an institution is just a corrupted tranny branch of the globo homo interest groups.

Attached: soyence.png (520x538, 118.4K)

America needs to bring back Separation of church and state and apply it to the congress. I think after the data gets collected you'll find they're all Jewish.

Attached: the_people_who_avoid_covid19_vaccine.jpg (679x477, 152.77K)

desu... im starting to get a weird feeling about this

like, have u ever had that thought "what if im retarded? how would i be able to tell?" like i think i might be retarded and i dont know... and to mee, denying the vaccine was just logical, what if everyone around me and my family thinks im retarded? idk bros... was being unvaxxed the best decision? ami schizo

Why do we even pretend that formal education is a measure of intelligence. I've known multiple PhDs and theyre all just normal people. They are exactly as prone to saying/doing/believing stupid shit as anyone else

The real pyramid looks like

STEM Master's from the 80s or earlier
STEM Ph.D.
STEM Bachelor's
MD
Trade school
non-STEM Bachelor's
Associate's
JD
High school dropout
Master's
High school diploma
non-STEM Ph.D.

that's a pyramid of education, not a pyramid of intellect

I didn't take it out of social pressure. I took it because I like having a sense of smell.

Hello, is this the thread for regular people?

Attached: masks.png (1040x952, 398.26K)

>How does it feel knowing we were right about the jabs all along?
It'sAllSoTiresome.jpg
It was obvious since the get go the vaxx wasn't going to be good for you. If for once problems were dealt with before they became a real issue.

>MD towards the top
really nigger? nurses are more competent than fucking doctors, and this pandemic has proven that nurses are scum

0 dose, still 100% human, and my balls still 100% fertile.

0 test, my nasal septum still inviolate!

0 QR-code, I don't get scanned like cattle to be able to go to the restaurant or to the cinema!

Peace on you shills, despite the sanitary measures.

Attached: Philippot PSG alpha male.png (136x102, 25.07K)

>t. 54 weeks ago

Started at the bottom in 2019 now im at the top 3 years later, is it supposed to feel good? Why does it feel worse

guess now we're just supposed to wait itt til fx are uponst population

>2 more weeks until you are proven right

I told that in 2020 that there is impossible to create a 100% effective vaccine against coronavirus because it's highly mutable. It's especially impossible under pandemic because you basically select the strains against the vaccine.
Everyone called me a science denier.
I also told that there will be never ending new jabs against the variants.
Everyone called me a conspiracy theorist.
Somehow I am already smarter than all scientists and doctors in the media by just having basic understanding about viruses and incentives of the government.

Any Forums needs to invent a degree higher than a doctorate just to fuck with everyone

Also reminder that you can be an accomplished intellectual in any field and still be an incredible piece of human garbage