What happened to vax freaks?

what happened to vax freaks?

Attached: 1611840367188.png (1117x1173, 634.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9hPxawPNeN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Died off 2 weeks ago

They’re still alive and thriving. The same cannot he said of the millions of trumpies who refused the vaxx and are dead now

>vax freaks
It’s unknown cause freaks now try to keep up

Attached: F47AEDEE-36DF-446B-BF29-2D5AC31ACFB1.jpg (1020x576, 183.09K)

I don’t know man my vaxxie vaxxie friends fall sick every other morning

>thriving
>sudden and unexpected
Pick one

Attached: AD59390C-2FF4-49F3-A0C4-881B11AA000E.png (1080x1080, 77.09K)

Funny like respiratory diseases disappear from the causes of death in 2020

>what happened to vax freaks?
demoralized 1000%

northern hemisphere vax freaks hibernate during the summer months
they'll come back to their natural habitat starting in late september

Attached: 1654777904651.jpg (1024x1024, 152.81K)

I had to fake christfag to keep my job, so I guess they won because I went through a humiliation ritual one way or the other.

>see thread about subreddit r/covidvaccinated appearing right when the covid vaccines dropped
>all the redditors are posting "got my first dose today! thank you science!"
>a little while later
>all the threads turn into doom posting
>"anybody else having their period way longer than usual?"
>"heart flutters after vax"
>"can't hike anymore after moderna"
>"sick since first dose"
>more time passes
>research starts dropping that shows the CDC and Fauci lied about the safety of the vaccine + it's ability to prevent covid
>mods abandon ship
>subreddit is now a support group of people suffering from side effects of the vax

They are silently freaking out now because they took a pointless government injection and don't know what it is and what it does in the long run. It's most likely the mark.

Attached: 1660491868442676.png (1040x958, 1021.17K)

>Vax freaks
In Amerifat you recently had new CDC guidelines where they basically admit in the second point that getting Vaxed was totally pointless lol.
>Liberals admitting they were ever wrong or swinging back around on anything
You will never hear about it though because Vax freaks will never admit they are wrong about anything. They just keep pushing forward with nonsense.

Attached: FZ54-IjWQAEAhOQ.jpg (1080x1080, 115.97K)

I consider this one of the most powerful pictures that circulates.

Kek. I’m compassionate for these lost sheep though because they must be suffering and roaming earth without goal. (God offered eternal life is the goal)

>>research starts dropping that shows the CDC and Fauci lied about the safety of the vaccine + it's ability to prevent covid
Here on Any Forums from the very first days of covid we all knew it was a deep global shenanigan. They have no excuse to not look for the truth yeah

they all have eyes like that. those are the eyes of a cultist. a demon. a spawn of evil.

waiting 2 more weeks for something to happen. Maybe I need another booster?

Eh, the very first days we were hoping for an apocalypse and cheering it on. Don't revise. Once it became a golden ticket for hall monitor faggots and its low lethality became apparent, combined with nigger riots, then it was officially fake and gay.

They won and moved on with their lives.

>the very first days we were hoping for an apocalypse and cheering it on
you mean, the shills who flooded the board to post the fake chinese videos were cheering it on...
lots of us were calling it a scam from the very beginning

>Swede thinks being a cuck is winning
No surprise there.

They're still around in the background, but got eclipsed by uh Ukraine, Roe vs. Wade, Amber Heard, Bidenflation/Dark Brandon shills, and LGBTBBQ groomers.

Attached: 13447412270854901815.jpg (1440x1440, 442.19K)

We didn't cuck out you retard, no masks, no vaccine mandates and no lockdowns.

Ukraine

Your country is cucked in many other ways and you think being coerced to do something makes you a winner.

They all caught the virus after getting the vaccine anyway and kinda realized that they were freaking out over nothing.

Attached: 1657969487388.jpg (1024x1024, 359.66K)

Keep coping about being wrong about mass deaths for the vaccinated

>Your country is cucked in many other ways
Very ironic coming from an American.

I don't even know why you're picking a fight with me, my country didn't cuck to this, we didn't have BLM burn down our cities and then get millions of dollars of free money and we didn't force critical race theory on our kids in school and put groomers as teachers.

Attached: Americans be like.webm (480x600, 2.89M)

I don't even pay attention to people talking about deaths. I pay attention to a media induced panic and resultant submissive public. I pay attention to the government coercing people to do something completely unnecessary. That's not "winning".

waiting for the unvaxxed dieoff while in their bed for heart disease treatments.

I'm not defending America. I know my country's problems very well. but don't call vaxxies "winners" and not expect a response, moron.

My cousin is still going at it.
>insists on masking indoors despite being double boosted
>never goes to indoor restaurants or any indoor gathering places (apart from the grocery store)
>only allows her kids to play outside with masks on
I love my cousin dearly, but I wish that she would grow out of this nonsense and allow her kids to live a little. A lot of my professors are vax freaks as well, but they can’t force students to wear masks. They just nag unmasked students about it. There’s one professor that runs a school club here and wears a mask during all zoom meetings, despite being alone at home. It’s a mental illness for sure.

Okay. I'm sure man. I'm so sure you were one of the 5 cool guys not having fun with it on here at first. Just admit it. It was fun and exciting at first.

>what happened to vax freaks?

They've pivoted from "trust the science hurr durr" to "the purebloods got lucky and guessed correctly" and "the purebloods were too cowardly to inject themselves with the drug concoction".

>but don't call vaxxies "winners" and not expect a response, moron.
I'm not on their side but they did win. They locked down your economy, they forced both you and your kids to wear masks and take an experimental vaccine and they forced Trump out of office.

They won, they got exactly what they wanted.

youtube.com/watch?v=9hPxawPNeN8

They did this and you didn't fight back a single fucking time.

i wish that paint was my cum

In retrospect I'm torn. It was definitely bullshit but I work from home and won't accept anything less, so I'm glad it happened. I am just gonna ham up every condition I have and drain the dole if work from home gets yanked.

I am triple vaxxed, wear a fitted respirator, still avoid many social gatherings, am a COVID super dodger.

In this time of ugliness and evil it does actually feel good to go out of my way to protect others even a little.