Anyone have experience with picrel?

Recently got covid and have been given paxlovid, I'm not jabbed but I rly feel like shit. Should I take this shit or is there data out there regarding how worthless this shit is?

I fear this is nothing but some cancer pill and I already took one dose.

Attached: PXL_20220819_151214630.MP.jpg (2268x4032, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

justpaste.it./8bq9r
covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/I-CARE-EARLY-TREATMENT-PROTOCOL.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=AbuimNBYZKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pfizer has a sketchy history but one good thing is they test their drugs on Africans first (see Abdullahi v. Pfizer, Inc. 1996) so chances are you will be OK if you take it.

good luck

> Not jabbed but let me take some other jewish crap

I'd say that if it weren't for the fact you are a lazy Jew and a shill, you'd be a spiritual mudblood, and therefore yes; keep taking them either way.

Attached: vaxxisdepopulation.png (1134x2046, 655.37K)

it was only tested on unvaccinated people so it might work
if you're overall young and healthy and can get through it on your own there's no reason to take it. 3CL protease inhibitors can fuck you up

>I'm not jabbed
dont take that shit you idiot. here.
justpaste.it./8bq9r
covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/I-CARE-EARLY-TREATMENT-PROTOCOL.pdf

>Paxlovid

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
AHAAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHAHHAAAHAHA
*wheeze*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
Enjoy the taste of rotten garbage for the next week, goyim.

Attached: 1556933766631.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

Nigger covid is just the flu.

>avoids jew jab
>gets jew drug instead

what the fuck?

>sketchy history

The REAL Sam Harris: Jeffrey Epstein's Dark Web
youtube.com/watch?v=AbuimNBYZKI

Attached: sgsdfgsfdgsdfg.jpg (291x173, 12.78K)

You have a cold. You’ll be fine. Just eat some chicken noodle soup, take some NyQuil, then get some sleep. You’ll be back to 100% in the morning

into the trash it goes

Enjoy having everything taste metallic and synthetic for the next few months.

You'll get covid again. This shit just suppresses it for about a week. You're better off selling it to a paranoid lefty for a nice profit.

Also, I’m a fat bastard oldfag with high blood pressure and have had covid twice. Took zinc and vitamin D. Lots of fluids and rest. Worst of my symptoms were fever for a couple of days and fatigue for a week. You’ll be fine.

Don't take it. It's basically the vax but inside a pill.

Find a doctor who prescribes ivermectin

its got nothing to do with MRNA.
its just a fancy way of doing the same thing that ivermectin does, which is inhibit protase so the virus cant replicate.

Funny how they banned ivermectin but give you tge pfizer gay version for free

>for free
It’s not free. The tax payer is on the hook for it

>>Anyone have experience with picrel?

No , Being that I am unvaccinated I never had Covid, sorry.

Attached: 1660603679539775.jpg (605x810, 37.29K)

Don't take any pharmaceuticals. Take double doses of vitamin D, zinc, and echinacea every day until all symptoms are gone.

Get ivermectin if you can, don't ingest this Jew poison. Vitamin C and D, and NAC. You will be fine in less than a week. Get lots of sleep.