What are the political implications of giving junkies unlimited respawns via narcan?

What are the political implications of giving junkies unlimited respawns via narcan?

>pic rel is Austin's first narcan vending machine

Attached: narcan.jpg (1080x1340, 301.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/feA64wXhbjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More demand for drugs

They'll take less precautions with their drugs and end up ODing more often.

>survive overdose so you can go back to killing yourself with the same substance you just OD'd on
nice, cool, love it

Of course some tattoo whore is excited about it. Junkie whore.

read her shirt glorifying drug use lmao

/thread

What an unfuckable, wench.
Those fucking dried salami hands.

Test

Disgust

Attached: Screenshot_20220823-175005_Chrome.jpg (991x694, 229.96K)

Nar, I try restrict garbage entering my brain.

>What are the political implications of giving junkies unlimited respawns via narcan?
If it happened 30 or 40 years ago we'd have better music today, that's one thing for sure.

>on Any Forums

What would happen if we accidently bought them all?

The thing with Narcan is someone needs to care about you enough to save you

The police will keep eyes on that vending machine.

What if the junkie tasked to refill it go all snookered up and replaced everything with capri sun?

>whore
>her
That’s a man, most likely OP

Zing!

why can't we have cigarette vending machines out in public then?

forearms look too short to be a man

Some nigger is gonna break into that and steal it all.

Attached: jnj95pwl8f941.jpg (606x1015, 62.51K)

Love this shit.

Vancouver proved that supervised consumption sites with beds, fully staffed nurses, and treatments available for dudes to shoot up safely works.

I guarantee you it's coming to Seattle and Portland in just a few years. You'll be able to go there and get high AF without risking anything or paying a dime of your own money.

I am not a junkie but I love to go on a week long dope bender every 2-3 years and just check the fuck out of from life. You come back recharged and happy and that shit is on your mind constantly with something to work toward. Heroin gets a bad fucking rap like it will instantly turn you into a depraved monster just for doing it once or twice which is far from the truth. You squeeze way more fun out of your sillyass monkey life on this spinning rock by doing it in moderation.

Moderation is KEY.

Just do a little and then stop. Go back to your normal life. Remove yourself from being kissed by God so that the next kiss is that much sweeter.

When this kind of shit comes to the US I will be there getting my fix with fucking bells on. Fuck man I'm jonesing hard already.

Why are Republicans so hateful of other Americans? You faggots have learned nothing since Reagan. LOL.

Not my problem. Keep losing elections. LOL
youtu.be/feA64wXhbjo

Attached: 1661291605255493.png (874x356, 52.07K)

Yup! She's spent trash.

Attached: 1637552800529.webm (694x384, 1.6M)

She would probably learn a valuable lesson if she were beaten with the diseased looking leg she has and brought back until the vending machine is out of stock. But hey, what do i know.

Make a quarter of them duds.

>I am not a junkie
>Fuck man I'm jonesing hard already.
good bait