THE INFIL MOLE HAS BEEN TERMINATED; DURHAM REVEALS HIS POWER LEVEL

storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.vaed.515692/gov.uscourts.vaed.515692.62.0.pdf
>inb4source

Attached: 20210304_120422.jpg (1080x1679, 677.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/political/top-prosecutor-john-durhams-team-withdraws-case-against-steele-dossier-source
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Danchenko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When does Durham bring his Fauci case?

And….

0/10 not clicking that

slide thread
>inb4source

....and he hired a RICO prosecutor to take his place.

For the vaccine genocide...
Remember Fauci Q? Reconcile

>Igor Danchenko
Wasn't he helping out?

> Durham
can you say 'busted flush'?

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 7.66K)

Unfortunate.

Attached: 20210721_113824.jpg (499x755, 181.79K)

He got what he needed out of that case. It was not about the win in DC nigger courts or he wouldn't have brought it to trial.

Copy of the pdf

Attached: Screenshot_20220823-163840_Samsung Notes.jpg (1079x1912, 284.94K)

>Rome
Can you say "plugged with a derringer for sleeving an Ace"?
>inb4source

Ah

Thank you. What does this mean

thanks user

Attached: 1633655768834.jpg (848x500, 49.86K)

Durham is a coverup operation, hoover

>WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

Attached: 20220823_144808.jpg (481x325, 79.45K)

Then why did he reveal all of the filings that proved Hillary et al made up the Russian hoax, tried to get it into the press but couldn't, then took it to the FBI and said "The press is going to run with it!!!" so they would call the press and validate the story, and so on and so on. Pretty lousy job of covering it all up there pal.

Here:
zerohedge.com/political/top-prosecutor-john-durhams-team-withdraws-case-against-steele-dossier-source
>brainfart
The mole in the prosecution team has been ousted. Now the road is clear to have Danchenko testify.

You did say Sunday that the next Durham AtomBomb was being loaded for a strategic strike. Sure didn’t take long.
RICO
RICO
RICO
RICO
Let’s cheer for the home team
RICO
RICO
RICO
RICO
Let’s win it !!!!!

Attached: 68C79B4F-D8CB-4A28-A06A-B4DD23E6EB5D.jpg (640x669, 73.33K)

interesting
when will bill and hillary get named directly? by EOY 2023?

> in March 2016, Danchenko was tasked by Christopher Steele to investigate Paul Manafort, as well as Donald Trump, Sergei Ivanov, Carter Page, and Michael Cohen.[16] Some parts of the information contributed by Danchenko became part of the FBI's foreign intelligence surveillance warrants on Carter Page'
ok - so this guy must be an upstanding glowie, right?
>Early in his career, Danchenko worked at Lukoil ... in Iran
>Between 1999 and 2005, he was ... a leader for senior Russian federal and regional delegations to the US
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Danchenko
they're not sending their best

When those who need to blow the whistle finally feel safe to do so.
When for the corn is ready to be cut.
Corney

Thank you, fren. I'm out-of-the-loop here.

He was on here a few times.
Funny enough he speaks with a British accent.
A bit more than just a glow, I think.
If he's on the right side of the fence, hope he's holding out alright. Too many people pissed off at the clown world shitshow. It won't last.

The RICO case against Hillary et Al is scheduled for docket May 2023 as long as key witnesses and judges who don’t recuse them self don’t start getting clintoned.

Attached: DDF19C46-0F11-4E76-BC1D-18796B75AD22.jpg (1334x750, 86.53K)

Checked.
I've known of him for a while.
A Long While.
>inb4source

Attached: 20210316_200105.jpg (625x680, 143.76K)

>clintoned
I think the accepted term is
>Arkancided

Maybe he's losing his mind having to live near ground zero in Alexandria during clown world lol
>who the fuck in their right mind would stay in that town unless they have a mission

>as long as key witnesses and judges who don’t recuse them self don’t start getting clintoned.
An Arkansas State Trooper once told me they called The Clinton Body Count "Arkancide".
>what happened to John?
>oh he got Arkancided.
>inb4source

Beat me to it.

He's a long term resident here, and stayed at Lexington, KY for his education and now job at the Brookings institute.
He predictably had a few moments in DC area with some public drunkeness (DC does that to you), and in the MD case the prosecutor against him in was none other than Rod Rosenstein.
Strange he would be directly involved in a minor case of public drunkeness and disorderly conduct.

best character in that series

Trust the corrupt Jewish Judges guys. They are here to help.