RUSSIA THREATENS WEST WITH 'NUCLEAR WAR' OVER DUGIN'S DAUGHTER'S ASSASINATION

THE GLOVES ARE COMING OFF

DEATH TO THE WEST Russia threatens West with nuclear war & vows to prepare BOMB SHELTERS in rage over Putin guru daughter assassination

The man dubbed Vladimir Putin’s guru joined mourners at his daughter's funeral today and vowed revenge for the blast that killed the 30-year-old.

He and his daughter were guests of honour at the Tradition family festival at the Zakharovo estate and had planned to leave together.

Yesterday, Putin broke his silence on the killing, branding the death a "vile crime".

Fuelled by the bombing, the enraged Kremlin have now taken things up a notch with the threat of nuclear war, according to the Daily Beast.

Andrey Gurulyov, State Duma deputy, former deputy commander of Russia's southern military district warned the west of impending war.

He said: “We’re at war with the United States and the UK... If the British soldiers end up on the territory of Ukraine, this war won’t be taking place in Ukraine.

thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/19593597/russia-threatens-west-nuclear-war-bomb-shelters-dugina/

Attached: 1.png (643x781, 425.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China's_final_warning
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/british-soldiers-told-prepare-war-27799814
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's right but this is the same rhetoric we emitted during the Cuban Missile Crisis. Nuclear deterrence is worth nothing without the will to actually use it. Russia will probably have to nuke somebody. But here's the danger.

Putin probably figures that a limited tactical use of nukes on a legitimate target will be blown all out of proportion by the West and so in this case it's smarter to launch a full spread and just nuke the SHIT out of the west instead, as the actual first move.

>We’re at war with the United States

Attached: WARJUDI.png (360x360, 164.79K)

This is the only first move you can ever make. You could never just launch all-1 of your nukes.

nukes aren't real.

Attached: 1657650240185.jpg (834x687, 143.93K)

Think about it - if Putin nukes some NATO base in Poland or whatever, which it's obvious by the flags even here that the war is being run from, the likely response will be to immediately nuke Moscow and St. Petersburg and the rest. So why not open with a full spread? The advantage here is Russian, they to this day maintain massive fallout shelters for the general public. We defunded ours under Reagan, it will be Mad Max here after the bombs drop.

It'd be retarded to just nuke "a" target "tactically" and just sit back afterward, content that you've proved your point.

Tac nukes are for limited battlefield use after the strategic nukes are all used up.

>Russia will probably have to nuke somebody.
CHECKED and please please nuke London.

They already said they'd nuke London.

Sorry sweaty but invading other countries has consequences.

>They already said they'd nuke London.
ok, i figured it wouldn't hurt to politely ask as well, y'know, just in case

Is this Russia's final warning?

>invading other countries has consequences.
lmao, you would know, nigel
btw how's your paki son?

If they actually DO it, remember. I won't tolerate any whining at all.

I was wondering how come it took so long

>Threatening nuclear war for the 357th time will surely show them

pathetic retards won't do shit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China's_final_warning

Kiss my ass sissy russian boy, putin is a bitch and he won't do shit against NATO.
t.Croat in Belgium

Says the mutt who's 15% nigger, 20% spic, 20% jew, and ((((irish)))))
> paki son
I get to impregnate hot trad caramel beauties? Where is the insult in that?

if nukes didnt exist, it would be beneficial for at least one major power to expose the lie.

HURRY
UP
ALREADY

IM TIRED OF WAITING FOR THIS SHIT AND WANT TO SEE JEWSA AND ALL PARASITES GLASSED

OK but if NATO HQ gets nuked I want ZERO whining, we all know what's going on in this war.

Would putin really be retarded enough to use nukes when he doesn’t even know who killed dugins daughter?

>Russia threatens to use nukes for the 10,000th time
Sure buddy. No one is scared of Russia's empty threats or faggot military.

Attached: Russia Nigeria.jpg (700x489, 74.21K)

If nukes aren't real, Russia wins all of Europe easily.

Wouldn't the appropriate measure be to assassinate some western celebrity in retaliation? No one cares about nukes, the whole world knows it won't happen.

Dugin isn’t Putin’s guru, rasputin , brain , personal philosopher etc

They say they know, it's going to be good enough.

>RUSSIA THREATENS
I think I understand what the Z stands for.
>zzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzz

Vovk

>the enraged Kremlin
>State Duma deputy,
Remember that while journalists are retards, they lie like this on purpose.

>murder the daughter of a staunch supporter
>magically finish your investigation in less than 2 days
>threaten nuclear war
It’s interesting how the Russian caveman tries to mimic the behaviour of humans but just can’t get it right. It’s like Russians are the transsexuals of the human race

>He said: “We’re at war with the United States and the UK... If the British soldiers end up on the territory of Ukraine, this war won’t be taking place in Ukraine.
Yeah, this has nothing to so with this dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/british-soldiers-told-prepare-war-27799814 No, this is all about Neo-RasPutin and his daughter! Propaganda in yellow press going full retard. I mean, it was already going fill retard long before, but now they double and triple down.

Well at least no British people will get hurt

Name three previous times the Russian Federation has said they'll use nukes. This is a new escalation and just a few months ago the press said it was "shocking."

You have thirty seconds.

Liz Cheney

>1960
Kruschev v. Kennedy. Tow literal war veterans that witnessed the most destructive war in history. Both men peaking in political power.
>2022
Putin v. Biden. Two old pedophiles that have lived secluded lives of total ease.

>it's totally for realz this time! Jewtin is SUPER serious!

Attached: 1646609007279.png (1048x675, 427.85K)

Putin is his puppet? Is there any proof of Dugin with wef and masons?

Ole' Joe looked Putler right in the eye and said "Take your best shot bucko"

Attached: 14c2d4719867aec2-2265820.png (676x660, 244.5K)

Attached: 1654114357079.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

Death of who's daughter ?

>America is willing to provoke WWIII over their support of gay rights in Ukraine.

Attached: 1607879194714.jpg (604x493, 99.93K)

We all know what is at stake, if russians decide to strike the Brussels NATO hq, hope you Yankee boys give them hell.
Salute.

Putin was the head of the KGB. Biden, the head of... ?

>threatens
Do it already faggots.

bring it

Half ofbrussian nukes dont work.

They have no conventional army left.

If they shoot their nukes, a lot will be intercepted.

It will then be end of russia.

Biden ha been a senator for decades and was the VP. Not security head but still a big fucking deal.

PLEASE RUSSIA

NUKE ONE OF THE THREE

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

PARIS

OR BERLIN

How many times have they threated nuclear war with the west in the past 6 months?

Shut the fuck up and do it or sit back down.

Bringing a proxy war to Putin could cost Europe everything. Balance of power is still a thing, we will learn it. Might cost everybody everything though!

I will give you some advice: If the news article uses an verb like 'rage' in their title, the article is complete bullshit

>we all know what's going on in this war.
>Be Dugin
>Be seething commie who despises white people and wants them eliminated
>Cheer for war in Ukraine
>Demand genocide of Ukrainians
>Civillians dying every day
>Dugin cheering it on
>His daughter ends up getting killed as a result of this war he supports
>OMG UNTHINKABLE WE MUST START A NUCLEAR ARMAGEDDEON

Attached: putin dugin 3.jpg (800x822, 111.96K)

Seething because they cant take Ukraine even though Putin thought his army could do so in 2 weeks

>I get to impregnate hot trad caramel beauties?
been there, done that.
t. threw away all my pwecious pwecious irish/german/norman/norski genes. boo hoo

Russian state media said they were going to sink UK into the ocean using nukes and nuke the whole west and eat cost of the US for the past 4-5 months. Are you super cereal this time?

Attached: FC2013AB-D405-4FC9-B630-1542990F032D.jpg (1170x1345, 1.06M)

>ole'

>russia does something to itself that nobody asked for or told them to do
>REEEEEEEE I NUKE U NOW

Russia will nuke Europe.

I don't believe, officially on a state level, that Russia has threatened the use of nukes until Putin said it was possible earlier this year, which made people freak out. But it needs to be said, it's a real possibility. Cuban Missile Crisis in reverse. It's pretty serious.

that s one of the gayest things i ever heard keep kissing nato s but im sure that they care about we the people or maybe you will just suffer for no reason in a pointless war