Are tatoos bad?

Are tatoos bad?

If not, what kind are bad?
And what context is needed
If so, why?

Attached: shutterstock_532986196-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 64.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AbuimNBYZKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you like mine? I'm thinking about getting more.

Attached: .trashed-1661379579-A_y9W6vCUAEpK5U.jpg (302x167, 6.79K)

Tatts are for faggots who need attention
I used to think death memorial tats were the only okay ones and now i think they seriously trivialize the dead
Tatts are for sluts for attention and or cocks
Sorry to hurt your feelings tatt fags,yes i know youre just laughing at me and i am the one who is actually the childish retard faggot

Degenerate. Will probably get get you a ticket to hell. I doubt our lord looks kindly on that garbage.

they aren’t bad, they just became mainstream and gay
I’m glad I never got the tattoos I wanted when I was younger

Yeah, lots of Satanists tat themselves up nowadays.

Not worth it, too many dregs have tats.

If you must get tatted, get something to show respect and grace to our lord Jesus Christ. Especially during these times.

they make people resemble public toilets

They used to be done only by prisoners, bikers or soldiers to show they're part of that group, now all faggots tat the latest Star Wars movie on their body

Tattoos are either born out of low IQ and low maturity.

Immature quirky tattoos done during the teens evolve into 'sleeves' in the 20s and 30s eventually fading away into a faintly recognisable pattern in the late 40s 50s and so on.

The only time a tattoo garners respect is when you can see it has been removed.

Who gives a shit about tattoos? Someone with influence over nationstates.net has a technotelepathic interface. I think about issues and they arise! I am not psychic, and it's happened too many times now. The game's "random" issue picker responds to influences, requests, allusions, and THOUGHTS. It's not random, but our society has become governed by a wall of corruption that keeps technology from reaching its full potential.

We need to defend our civil rights against a conspiracy of authoritarians. We should be using mind-machine interfaces to surge forward in technology, not to gaslight randoms who play a game about running nations!

They signify low IQ. I disregard anyone with tattoos.

>only have one tattoo, half jap bodysuit, 100+ hours in.
>Make >100k a year (lot for europoor).
>In the last 10 years not one collegue has seen my tattoo.

Despite being 'heavy' tattooed I automatically think tattooed people are broken degenerates. Most tattoos are shit in general period.

I agree in a sense
at least one should be able to cover up their tattoos, hand and face tattoos are done and sleeve tattoos are pushing it

but I think there is a spiritual reason against tattoos
unless they are tattoos ordained by your tribe, traditional symbols of physical belonging to your tribe and tradition, they are really just graphic tees but permanent
they are seeking to concretize your individual identity
they are just blue hair for tough guys

it is all a matter of subjective taste
Mike Tyson looks bad ass with a face tattoo
The dentist from The Hangover 2 with the same tattoo looks ridiculous
It depend what the tattoo is and if it suits the person

you are a fucking delusional retard and need to read Ted K

IS COFFEE GOOD
ARE WOMEN WHORES
IS SAGE AN HERB?

Tattoos are for faggots and whores, and they look like shit.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

I don't see how putting a disgusting tattoo on your skin honors God. You might as well get a barcode and the letters "NPC" tattooed on yourself.

speaking of faggots and whores, look it's a christcuck!

Actually devote Christians in the middle ages would get a tattoo after they had taken an pilgrimage. Often a large depiction of Christ or another saint on the side of their rib

>19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

People get pimples, chicken pox, shingles, and psoriasis. Not to mention leprosy. Eventually the body dies and becomes fertilizer. Seems the ghost doesn't care as much

Verse continues...
You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.
Paul mentioned nothing about not getting a tattoo to glorify god. Also not the greatest apostle ever.
Check it work history.

>context

The REAL Sam Harris: Jeffrey Epstein's Dark Web
youtube.com/watch?v=AbuimNBYZKI

Attached: 11045371_11045198_rumble.jpg (747x747, 663.45K)

>Are tatoos bad?
Yes.
>If not, what kind are bad?
All kinds
>And what context is needed
You are a slave or a whore or both and your master decided to brand his property.

The same Sam Harris who said he’s ok with Little Guy Hunter Biden murdering children in his basement? Nah fuck him. Diddlers and sacrificers can eat my ass.

>Manbun
>Beard
>Tattoos
>Only drinks 800 IBU IPAs. Secretly hates them but no one in his friend circle wants to break the circle jerk and just drink a crisp cold lager.
>Would suck a dick if it was feminine

Hipster tattoos is definitely bad, and as they age and their edgyness wears off, and it wore off about 10 years ago, it's just going to become more and more cringe. The graying hair in the manbun, the graying beard - it's embarrassing.

But all of that could be fixed by a trip to the barber. But the tattoos are forever a reminder. Nothing is more NPC than than an aging hipster.

The only based tattoo is a swastika made in the kitchen of a methhead skinhead at 3am on a wednesday while listening to screwdriver.

Tattoos are for whores, criminals, and homosexuals.

Guess who doesn't want you to get a tattoo because it will spiritually overwrite the satanic slave brand of circumcision

Attached: 1660625330001805.jpg (769x800, 87.32K)

Nice try but you shed your mortal body upon death.

>graying beard - it's embarrassing.
The Barber fixes greying hair?

Who gives a shit?
If you want a tattoo go get a tattoo