New Toss

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Capture.png (1500x500, 69.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AbuimNBYZKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

apple do be sussin frfr no cap

Where is there a school that makes students pledge allegiance to the pride flag? The right is constantly claiming to be victimized by fake situations that don’t exist and they made up

I don't get it
This guy gets it
FPBP /thread

Attached: AnonGetsTrickedTw(...).jpg (16x125, 1.27K)

you will never be a woman

Where is mogus?

the apple you absolute mongo

next time save full image, not the thumbnail macaco
Here

Where is there a hospital that surgically transitions children against their parents wishes?
-You, circa 2015?

It's disingenuous to act like this won't be mandatory in public schools before the end of 2025. Nothing about the slippery slope has been a fallacy.

Attached: file.png (960x1280, 1.78M)

goddamn she's cute.

>I pledge allegiance to the fag

The REAL Sam Harris: Jeffrey Epstein's Dark Web
youtube.com/watch?v=AbuimNBYZKI

Attached: 16076876-7250009-When_Barak_came_out_more_than_an_hour_later_he_was_wearing_the_n-a-1_1563310111263.jpg (632x449, 47.95K)

>tfw too stupid to fall for bait

You got me :

Remember when that football player was kneeling in protest while everyone else stood and sang the anthem to the flag?
Well, we're not going to sing the tranny anthem to the tranny flag. So all of a sudden, kneeling seems like a pretty reasonable option.

apple sus

Wow, there are a lot of jews in this video.

only slaves kneel

>Where is there a hospital that surgically transitions children against their parents wishes?
Yeah, where is that hospital? Because that’s another example of something that doesn’t actually happen that the right made up to scare themselves and get angry about
>Sure it’s not a real thing anyone is doing, or suggesting, or even actually wants to do, but it’s going to happen and we’re going to be so oppressed by it. It’s actually so oppressive that it’s currently oppressing us now even though it never happened.
Lmao the right literally has to make things up to be offended at

Amogus

Attached: Screenshot_20220823-161035_Bromite.jpg (285x330, 27.15K)

the person kneeling is me
t. nazi chud with big aryan dong

some teachers have done exactly that though

>this will never happen, you dumb reactionary
Yeah just like the tranny 10 year olds huh? kek

Attached: 1648234629069.jpg (1080x1517, 303.92K)

kneeling student is transphobic and must be educated on his biological privileges.

>Yeah, where is that hospital?
Seattle Children's Hospital

>some teachers have done exactly that though
Where? Where are these schools that make kids pledge allegiance to the pride flag?
There’s no 10 year old in the United States that’s ever gotten gender reassignment surgery, and there’s no school where kids pledge allegiance to the pride flag

They don’t do gender reassignment surgery. They will perform top surgery on trans teenagers without requiring parental consent, but this is also consistent with their policy as well as hospitals all over the country of not requiring parental consent for breast reduction in cis teenage girls

I hate americans so fucking much