Be literal who circa 3 months ago

>be literal who circa 3 months ago
>start making tiktok videos acting like the peak male according to low iq disenchanted zoomers
>söys seethe at you because low iq
>present said seething söys as evidence of you being right
>low iq disenchanted zoomers start taking you seriously because they feel alienated by a culture dominated by a managerial class that cooperates with universities lead by intellectuals pushing a doctrine of societal suicide of the west since the 70s and thanks to a massive cooperation between institutions and private interests (and because they're low iq)
>sell them a course on "how to be a real man" so they can be just like you
>that'll be $199.99 goyi-- king*
>make enough money to retire

The SAME SHIT happened before with Dan Bilzerian (although he acted tamer and pandered to coomers more).
WHY do you LOW IQ, SUBHUMAN PIECES OF GENETIC GARBAGE see this cunt as a hero and champion of masculine virtue when ALL he's doing is a very profitable clown show?

Attached: Andrew Tate.jpg (1200x900, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AbuimNBYZKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The REAL Sam Harris: Jeffrey Epstein's Dark Web...
youtube.com/watch?v=AbuimNBYZKI

He's ultimately just selling courses to make money off of retards, but I think it's funny how simply speaking poorly of women is so taboo that it drives millions of people across the internet into a seething rage.

Whenever people sell courses you can be 100% sure its a scam.

>if its about self improvement.

This guy is just another Tai Lopez faggot

Where have we seen this before

Attached: 010.jpg (225x275, 37.51K)

He said he's too smart to read, because reading is too slow paced, and smart people need constant mental stimulation in their lives, which means drinking fighting and prostitutes

Anyone got the video of him walking like a raging faggot down the street?

He’s retarded

Attached: 8929F5D6-7189-4DB7-B24B-FAB02755D466.jpg (828x1241, 413.1K)

He is a pimp who tells the truth about some of the darker aspects of human nature. He is somewhat immoral, and if we had not become a society of cucks some whore’s husband would have killed him by now, but that’s kind of his point. Society is nothing but a clown show of virtueless cowardly pussies and their whoring slut women. He is exposing for what it is and cynically profiting by it. Now he is exposing the rulers of the clown colony so he is banned. Tate would rightfully be castrated and killed in a sane society, but we don’t live in a sane society. In clown world he is the hero we need, and sadly deserve right now.

andrew tate's dad, emory tate on the left
he's a world class chess champion nigger
i'm not making this up

Attached: BlkKnight-Tate2[1].jpg (500x330, 55.45K)

It’s the guy on the right and he’s dead now

Andrew Tate is based, a literal Any Forums incarnate besides the fornication. Obviously he was shilled. Nevertheless, the man did not deserve to be banned and it should frighten everyone over social media collusion

Who's this chinless, bald, half-breed?

>be literal who
this is the only part of this post that matters
found out yesterday that this guy as been doing this since at least 2017
58 pages of "andrew tate" on 4plebs since january
only 10 from 2017-2022
seems to me that anyone shilling for or against this guy is a paid operative, especially with all the tweeter posts about "found out my son has been watching andrew tate" or the like
very inorganic
not saying what he's saying isn't worth hearing, just seems like a concerted campaign, and whether or not he's involved is sus

Nothing is "organic". Everyone who wants to market a product has to do advertising

Kek he's a literal nigger mutt. Granted he's a higher IQ'd nigger mutt. But he's still a NIGGER MUTT. Notice how smarter blacks either join the military like his father did or become scammers and conmen like pajeets and kikes

Real patricians watch the Kevin Samuels nigger decimate single mom sheboons and telling them they will die alone cuz they think they ain't average ass bitches

I figured shit like this out in high school by following my intuitions as a young man, even with my mom's sisters and grandmother's telling to be a simp cuck bitch

Fuck zoomer simp cuck fags, this Tate guy is also a fag who is obviously doing it for bait so he can make money

Attached: 1656045884311.jpg (1024x1016, 180.96K)

he's an idiot. nothing he preaches is new. and if any of it is new to you then you're probably a zoomer retard.

degenerates gonna degenerate.

>For $50 a month he gives you business advice.
>The business advice is to chop up video clips of HIM and post them on every social media platform.
>The poster receives clicks and presumably monetization.
>The more you post, the more money you (supposedly) make.
>The more material there is, the higher HIS profile.
>The higher HIS profile, the more subscribers HE gets.
Imagine not understanding this amazing viral grift.

who?

when will you retards understand that agreeing with his takes does not mean you have to automatically buy his hustlers academy shit