Arkansas police on video savagely beating handcuffed man

I don’t care what they think he did, there’s absolutely nothing that warrants beating a man already down and handcuffed like that. If you defend it, you’re giving them permission to do it to you too. The victim was a white man in his 20s.

youtu.be/2csA4Ujryxg

Attached: 5E4C58FD-A792-48E6-AFCC-732E20619AA8.jpg (607x372, 54.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AbuimNBYZKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Racist america

They fucked up and we’re suspended. The system is working.

In an actual functioning society they’d be facing criminal charges

they're beating a white man

attempted murder, they slam his head into the concrete

>The victim was a white man in his 20s.
slap on the wrist

When do the protests start?

good
this should happen to all criminals
>t. 30 years old and has never once had a bad experience with law enforcement
maybe it's because I'm not a retarded criminal
really makes you think!

>find one of the million cases of police abuse
>they were suspended chud so everything is okay now.
Fucking bootlicker.
ALL COPS ARE NIGGERS!

Attached: delusional.jpg (960x720, 75.86K)

>there’s absolutely nothing that warrants beating a man already down and handcuffed like that.

What made you Judge, Jury and Executioner? The Law Maker?

What other wisdom that we're lacking will you share with us?

So if someone is charging you with a knife, that doesn't warrant a beating or a tazing?

"No reason"? I smell a 1000.

It sounds like this guy takes meds. I mean fuck those cops, but I bet this guy is an ongoibng problem. There are some people no amount of beating is going to teach them anything.

Charge them with what? Doing exactly like their Israeli training instructor told them to do? People always treat the symptom by suspending "bad" cops. Every cop is trained the same way. All training comes from Israeli military tactics used against Palestine. Cops are trained to believe that they are not apart of the public but above it. The feds pay Israeli combat instructors to train local and state police departments. Until we stop the root of the issue, this will continue. Welcome to red pill of realizing you are living in a Israeli vassal state where they make some goyim more equal than others. The War of Northern aggression didn't "free the slaves". It made the rest of the people in the country slaves like nogs.

He’s probably nit white

Wow, looks kind of like a Rodney King "fuck it I'm done" situation.
Now watch absolutely NOTHING get burned down and NO riots happen.
Every time one of these sees prominent exposure it's just another brick in the wall of evidence that blacks aren't human.
No one will even walk up to a cop randomly and shoot them in the head while they're sitting in their car doing nothing over this.

Attached: 1660961708863025.jpg (1024x780, 109.29K)

Some (((lawyers))) came forward to represent him. Looking for that easy ghetto money from the county and city.

Does anybody know what that crackhead was doing to deserve a beat down?

ZOG has its state troopers investigating.

Attached: B1C370A0-99B6-4507-9A4F-7D9B864264F7.jpg (1024x444, 45.33K)

>Charge them with what? Doing exactly like their Israeli training instructor told them to do?
They’re not trained to beat people while handcuffed, but it does regularly go on and is most definitely a crime and they absolutely need to be charged and actually face consequences

He's white so it doesn't matter

They should get decades in jail.

This is a win win, 3 shit cops will get fired and 1 victim will get a multimillion dollar payout.

>I don’t care what they think he did, there’s absolutely nothing that warrants beating a man already down and handcuffed like that
For over 200 years, police have had the right to use force to arrest someone. Why do you think they carried billy clubs and night sticks? So they can politely ask you to comply? No, they are to beat you into submission. That's literally their job. Just don't resist arrest and you wont get hit.

Good. All yank spastics deserve to be beaten

If you want to see what a real beatdown looks like, by the way, check out the Rosanne Boyland tape from January 6th. The original story was that this white woman got trampled by insurrectionists... until the tape finally dropped of a black cop standing over her unarmed and actually fucking unconscious body face down on the ground, repeatedly beating her over the skull with a club while another cop shouted stop stop stop we don't have to do this stop at the cop on top of her.
There were no white riots in the aftermath of this revelation. There is no White Lives Matter organization providing money laundering services to multi-billion dollar institutions. No mass media campaign has been launched to persuade the public that all black cops are racist and misogynist.
By the way the official story has been updated since that dropped. Now they don't say she was trampled by insurrectionists, instead they say that she overdosed on meth amphetamine.
It's funny, I seem to remember another prominent case involving someone dying with meth (*cough* AND FENTANYL *cough*) in their system and a cop on top of them, and I don't think they ended up blaming the meth for the death.

Attached: 1589132565192.jpg (629x1173, 157.05K)

>They’re not trained to beat people while handcuffed
Wrong bucko. They are trained to strike the face, shoulder blade area, knee the side, etc. Knee on the top of the spine is a classic Israeli tactic. Restricts breathing and subdues. All under the guise of "stop resisting".

You don't have to be a criminal to have a bad run in with the police. Cops are faggot zog puppets and only retarded normie faggots support them.

>check out the Rosanne Boyland tape
where is it user

The REAL Sam Harris: Jeffrey Epstein's Dark Web,[
youtube.com/watch?v=AbuimNBYZKI

Attached: zdmrwxdevgg51.jpg (1125x779, 88.58K)

the sooner Whites start hating cops the better.