I want to beat the living fuck out of anyone who unrionically says "latinx"...

I want to beat the living fuck out of anyone who unrionically says "latinx". Is this how black people felt when they got called "nigger"?

Attached: 1633501638312.jpg (840x700, 96.18K)

You voted for leftists now enjoy them shitskin.

I didn't vote for them though.

niggerx latinx pendejix mariquix.

Bunker discord leaks:

"The best way to make chuds talk about "latinx" is by talking about how much we hate the term, thus planting it in their subcouncious. This is how pronouns work, the pronouns are not meant to condition others, they are meant to condition the person using the pronouns, specially if others abide"

I love latinx, it pisses off the spics so hard. I fucking love it so much.

do you seriously think pink-haired starbucks sippers are “leftists” or are you just that fucking brain dead

Niggers aren't human. They act based on their instincts.

memes unevenly huh

If you have to assault people for words you don't like you are a nigger

I said want, not do.

For all practical purposes you are the same. Keep being offended though. You have the same hilarious reaction as a Baptist after one calls him an Episcopalian. It's meaningless from a practical outside perspective and you're too stupid to understand why.

>that pic
BACK.
BACK TO FUNNYJUNK WITH YOU!!!

THE JETS ARE GONNA HAVE THEIR WAY TOOONIIIIIIITE!!!!!

I only used FJ for a short time a few years ago.

We are vira-Latinx

Attached: 1660910293179978.jpg (498x572, 90.78K)

Why is it every time time I see a latinx/South American flag it's always a tranime fag? kek

Attached: Leo doing Jack.jpg (301x357, 20.26K)

Is this latinx fragility?

BEGONE DARK ONE!!!!!
*HISSSSSS*

>latinx
anyone else hear kleenex

here the retarded leaf goes.....

OK paco. You will never be American.

Well, that's stupid. These people aren't as smart as they think they are.

nigger tier strategy. Was leaking it also part of the strategy?

LATWINX

Get all liberals to say latinx and get conservatives on board, to drive out the orcs.

>I didn't vote for them though.
Are the latinx commonwealths allowed to vote in federal elections? You don't have a congresslatinx in the House.

My name is Hennifer Lopez. Taco taco

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-23 16-57-22.png (382x527, 242.62K)

Shit the fuck up you latinx filth. Y'all best cocksuckers

white latinos have n word pass cope and seethe american negros

>Are the latinx commonwealths allowed to vote in federal elections?
Not really no, though we can vote in the primaries.

your problem is that you want to beat the fuck out of people, ignoring all the fuck within you

Latinx.

fucking cubans are straight trash. dirtying up miami

Dumb Bunker trannies. :) That term will never catch on for the simple fact that it sounds unnatural and also like a pokemon's name.

I want to beat the living fuck out of every american, even from the gay islands

At least they are Catholic, keep their homes clean and beat their kids. That's the most you can ask from nonwhites.

Why don't you try uncucking your country before talking about other countries. We're literally watching your PM get drilled in all holes in real-time while all of your males take estrogen and fuck foreign men.

Thanks Confucius

lol no all latins are garbage

Then go start shooting them, it's only whites where I live. I live in the mountains.