German court convicts man because he clicked "Like"

chip.de/news/Nutzer-sollten-vorsichtig-sein-Gericht-sieht-schon-in-einem-einfachen-Like-strafbare-Handlung_184397199.html

>A decision of the district county court of Meiningen (LG Meiningen, Beschl. v. 05.08.2022, 6 Qs 146/22) ruled, that just a simple "Like" can be a criminal offense if the "liked" content is criminal itself.
>Earlier this year two police officers were murdered by a hunter and a poacher during a routine traffic stop. Most people on social media showed shock at the murder.
>But there were also other reactions: One Facebook User wrote "Not one second of silence for these creatures!" At least one other person reacted to this post with "I like this", which in the opinion of the Meiningen court was a crime.
>Criminal and Media lawyer Ehssan Khazaeli, the defendants attorney, wrote in his blog, that in the prosecutions opinion the user committed "Insult to the memory of the deceased" (§ 189 StGB) and "Rewarding and Approving of Crimes" (§ 140 StGB)
>The police then searched the house, car and cloud server of the user.

Attached: 0014dced-800.jpg (800x452, 94.02K)

jurisprudents know best goyim

why did you let it get this bad?

Thought criminal.

>"Insult to the memory of the deceased
So doesn't it mean that anyone that says bad things about Hitler should be prosecuted?

when will germany be based again instead of anti-based

Litteral thought police.
Anons have been saying this would happen for more than a decade at least.
There were signs.
>Muh slippery slope.
Yeah, how does it feel sliding down that slope at full speed straight into the wall at the bottom, shills?

Barbaric.

Jesus Christ

>"Insult to the memory of the deceased" (§ 189 StGB) and "Rewarding and Approving of Crimes" (§ 140 StGB)

Don't these laws violate the 1st Amendment?

WTF????

no because that’s hitler

You don't have First Amendment Rights outside of the USA, who could of guessed.

Attached: The Secret is Our Second Amendment.png (500x832, 109.08K)

shouldn’t have typed the n-word

Checkmate.

is malta still free

cool it with the antisemitism

Honestly don't even know why you euros post on here without vpn, sounds like you can get a decade in prison just for saying nigger on here.

lmao
i remember when i was in like 6th grade we had to talk to cops because we liked a page by this girl insulting our teacher

sort of but I deleted my kikebook years ago, woke culture seeps down here too

>In russia you go to prison if you're talking bad about the government, we have so much freedom of speech here.

>like

The like was satirical.

> *Takes a knee for fentanyl floyd*

Our Article one says:
>Human dignity shall be inviolable. To respect and protect it shall be the duty of all state authority

Freedom of expression in germany is covered in Article five
>(1) Every person shall have the right freely to express and disseminate his opinions in speech, writing and pictures and to inform himself without hindrance from generally accessible sources. Freedom of the press and freedom of reporting by means of broadcasts and films shall be guaranteed. There shall be no censorship.
>(2) These rights shall find their limits in the provisions of general laws, in provisions for the protection of young persons and in the right to personal honour.
>(3) Arts and sciences, research and teaching shall be free. The freedom of teaching shall not release any person from allegiance to the constitution.

As you can see german law values peoples feelings much higher than freedom of speech