Refuse to use cloudflare

>refuse to use cloudflare
>get exterminated by "seemingly random" DDoS attacks until you do

This is just like getting extorted for protection money after opening a business.

Attached: logo-cloudflare-dark.png (1920x962, 13.75K)

You're supposed to be here maintaining my lawn

Are there alternatives for cloudflare? What exactly are you using it for, as DNS server?

It's a middle man between the client and your server. You redirect your registrar records to their DNS and they take care of the rest. It even double as a CDN.

I don't know of a single competitor worth a shit.

You can't afford it anymore. At the rate america is dying you'll be the one sitting outside home depots in Mexico real soon.

because it is. Don't use crimeflare.

What does it take to create an alternative? With how it blew up and monopolized the market I almost think it's CIA/NSA sanctioned. People use it to handle everything like SSLs and they're MITA all your traffic.

Anglin found a way. Weev, you out there?

>nobody tried to fix this, but when BitTorrent caused an UDP orgy it was fixed after rather quickly
NSA'ED.COM

Yelp does same thing… brick and mortar extortion

Dude, it's bad. It's really bad now. I run a general IP blocking program and you probably would not believe the company names so many sites and games run their data through. Fucking everything is turning into blackrock it seems. Blackrock manages risk assessment and shit like that and what not, but that's just a front for data blackmail through their shell companies. Now it seems like all the companies are getting on board with that idea. Now I keep seeing halliburton everywhere. They're like akamai. Bet all this shit is just NSA/CIA joint fuckery.

Attached: 1657558090868.jpg (882x731, 112.95K)

OH FUCK I DIDN'T WANT THESE DIGITS FOR THIS POST
FUUUUUUUUUUCK.

similar to the thing with the antivirus software, making a computer virus is not illegal

And then they terminate your HTTPS connections and see literally everything you do online because most websites use Cloudflare's "free" tier.

Wait till you find out about Yelp

bitmitigate.com

Everyone in this thread is a tech illiterate retard

Akamai (theyre actually the dominant player). Edge.io (formally edgecast), cloudfront. To name 3.

Additionally, I highly suggest you also have an IP sniffer blocker if you're using VPNs. I connected to one recently for some localization bandwidth purposes on a game and noped the fuck out and disconnected after the ip block log showed something called cp-net-ripe-1. Someone fucked up I think, maybe the new gen is too retarded despite the job position(nepotism can be hell of a drug) and put some darknet dist hub on the clearnet, and now they keep on trying to get in. Either that, or this is their WEF scheme of trying to make everyone a pedo so no one is and it's normalized. Fuck that.
DIE PEDOS.

It's real simple man. If you have visitors far away from the server your website is hosted at, you need a CDN anyway, so unless you're running a local small business you're going to need a CDN.

If you don't need a CDN then you need to pay for a subscription to another service to block bots. I recommend CleanTalk. It's like $8/year for one site or $150/year for unlimited sites.

The only other option is blocking IP ranges server side but you might end up accidentally blocking legit users if you don't know what you're doing.

It's not the 1990's anymore. You sound like a fucking Boomer bitching that he has to pay for a lock on his door.

How is this about politics?

>suddenly a bunch of shut it down tier posts

>I highly suggest you also have an IP sniffer blocker if you're using VPNs

Attached: 1638669908629.jpg (693x633, 57.21K)

when I've got conky open with steam Akami opens a shit load of connections, even when not doing anything. To be clear, yes I know Steam is the culprit but that's not the point.

>oy vey shut it doooooown

No you're just a retard, this is literally my career

Imperva, F5 Networks, Microsoft, and Amazon all provide DDoS protection services.

>be OP
>live in 3rd world shit hole
>cloudflare keeps covertly DDOSing websites into oblivion.
>how to compete against 1st world americucks
>prayer.txt
>look up into sky for a sign from above
>see clouds in the sky that are in the shape of wild horses having reproductive heterosexual intercourse with each other.
>Realize that your neighbors' horse farms is having breeding sessions right now and the animals are literally manifesting their spirit science in the clouds above your head.
>epiphany.exe
>suddenly realize what technocrats really mean when they say "it's in the cloud" >also rwalize why pareidolia actually exists
>finally realize that in order to compete with silicon valley all you have to do is take pics of "as above so below" cloud sexytimes and post said pics anonymously OTI.
>billion dollar idea? But why hadn't someone else thought of thi-
>look to the west
>see clouds of horses fucking women
>in the skies above tijuana
>cartel appears in trucks with ak47's and mows you and everyone around you down with a hail of bullets as planes fly overhead and spray the clouds with chemtrails thus dispersing them into bland monochrome gray wisps of vapor.
Many such cases. Sad

Attached: 0b6ab15e9227c306411abcc538623c0d1a770156e6702d24190e1a0e5e4e1459.png (515x230, 131.99K)

You don't know what a CDN is

Ok, sure bud. That's why you've made 3 posts saying pretty much absolutely nothing but basically"You're all wrong" and a greentexted insult through quoting and an image.
Then you insult me some more while stating you are backed by job credentials.
Take a look at the Any Forums sticky you moron.
Appeal to authority. Appeal to perceived credibility. But have you really proven it? No. And you won't either.
You're the retard. I am not some fucktard NPC you can dazzle with your jewish bullshit stale cointelpro that has been transparent to me since 2014.
Get rekt dreidelnigger.

>You don't know what a CDN is
LOL okay. I only design websites for a living. WTF do I know?

Cloudflare has 80% of the market share, there are tons of other services, CF is simply the best.
Now fuck off faggot, we don't care about Keffals over here

Attached: clawcat.webm (720x720, 1.9M)