Remember to vote for Laura Loomer, AF sisters!

Remember to vote for Laura Loomer, AF sisters!
>Christ is King!
>Christ is King!
>Christ is King!
>Christ is King!

Attached: ezgif-5-b315253528.jpg (2000x1000, 203.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c
youtu.be/QNezWaD8QH0
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck me, that's a demon

Fuck I still would. God help me. Somebody post that photo of her Grinch body in that orange dress.

Kike

She needs bwc

Good god, man, get help.

the deceitful jew face
learn it
recognize it
avoid it

Attached: 1.jpg (1085x1445, 96.95K)

she has that weird pregnant looking body that just makes me so fucking hard, i want to put 15 babies through her

You are mentally ill

Already did. Hopefully that Z meme flag faggit doesn’t spam this post.

Attached: B8B706F1-ADEC-44F8-BE02-E9118138B049.jpg (628x438, 234.47K)

If she drops her Jewish identity and gets cummed in by an Aryan, I don't mind

You can't be serious.

Attached: BonerBGone.jpg (2500x2500, 653.05K)

Yes.

Attached: 205.jpg (600x682, 34.06K)

what a hideous creature
i dont have to check early life do i?

is that nose shopped? no way its that big even with the plastic surgery

The jewess can be saved just look at saint Edith Stein

youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c

Attached: Jewdank dunked on.jpg (720x1126, 200.2K)

oh goddddddddd im cooooooooooooooooooooooominggggggggg

Attached: AATXAJxJiDJGe8QwDmn0yC5EKkcfnqrCgxJ8BapYWA=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo.png (380x380, 112.17K)

She has a loomer face.

she's actually nauseating to look at.

She might be hideous, but I believe she is one of the good jews that turned against zionism. She needs more goyface surgeries maybe she can look like lauren southern eventually.

Of course she can be saved in your Judaic temple called a church.
Meanwhile Jesus tells us that the Jews are of the devil and the sons of Cain.

She has a Canaanite face.

Jews can be saved just look at Peter Sabbath

youtu.be/QNezWaD8QH0

Attached: Father Peter Sabbath - Jewish Catholic priest .jpg (534x777, 101.94K)

Indeed. Look up dysgenic in the dictionary and her pic is there.

That thing looks like a literal demon.

Attached: 1658181535239678.jpg (320x240, 9.43K)

Paul was saved. The enemy is non Christian Whites who betrayed Christ. They are judas. Jews are just pharisees. At least jews don't betray their own people like non Christian Whites
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Masons must go.jpg (720x665, 117.61K)

won't lie, i want to rock her world and make her squirt all over me

Jews are creatures of comfort. In the end they won't want to go to hell. They'll convert

Attached: Convert.jpg (720x890, 173.59K)

What does Paul have to do with God hating Jews forever ? His words, not mine.

Would you ?

kek. I love this one. So good. Gets me every time.

This is a khazar, not a Jew.

>In the end they won't want to go to hell. They'll convert
No such thing as conversion.
You are either the children of the promise, or not.

Here you mentioned Paul. Let him tell you.

"I am speaking the truth in Christ, I am not lying; my conscience bears me witness in the Holy Spirit, that I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart. For I could wish that I myself were accursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brethren, my KINSMAN by RACE. They are ISRAELITES, and to them belong the sonship, the glory, the covenants, the giving of THE LAW, the worship, and THE PROMISES; to them belong the patriarchs, and of their RACE, according to the flesh (genetic progeny), Christ who is God who is over all be blessed for ever. Amen.

But it is not as though the word of God had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel(Jacob) belong to Israel, and not all are children of Abraham because they are his descendants; but "Through Isaac shall your descendants be named." This means that it is not the children of the flesh (genetic progeny of Abraham) who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are reckoned as DESCENDANTS. For this is what the PROMISE said, "About this time I will return and Sarah shall have a son." (Isaccs son Jacob who Yahweh renamed Israel)
(Romans 9:1-9 JB) Word for word from the Official Catholic Lectionary Bible

The Kinsman (Blood Relatives) by Race that are the PHYSICAL DESCENDANTS of the son of Sarah (Jacob)
They are the awdawmh (Adamic men) through Jacob's line not the iysh (Non-Adamic men).
Only the children of man (adamnh) can hold the Spirit of Yahweh within. The set apart spirit. The Holy Spirit.

>No such thing as conversion.
thats how your ancestros became christain

God doesn't hate jews. Most jews are regular business people and are pretty cool. God hates non Christian Whites who betrayed Christ. White trash are the enemies of God not jews.

Attached: A Christian warrior chief .jpg (646x395, 55.27K)

>His words, not mine
they are not his words infact he loves jews the most

The covenant is through the blessed bread st mass not race. This is not a race war its a religious Christian holy war. Obey Christ attend mass Matthew 26-26-28

Attached: For many not just the apostles there that night.jpg (720x495, 121.29K)

She is the mighty loom.

The covenant comes through the blessed bread when the priest consecrates the eucharist into the heavenly body of Christ in accordance with scripture. Mark 14:22

Attached: Consume the Lord.jpg (720x897, 151.87K)

when will your rope yourself nigger

This. Rare good leaf post.

They have cursed so much of their blood with demonic possession, they need a lot of work done to reverse that and they aren't willing to get started on the right foot. Instead, they will just try to scam into Heaven, and fail, as always.

This is true, there are many whites Judas. Most jews are Babylonian Kabbalist Satanists however!

Looks like the average goblina desu

I'd gladly vote for Brother Nathaniel. Not this one.

Jews were not baptized so do not fall under the laws of the new covenant. They are not going to heaven yet but they are not condemned to hell for betraying Christ like non Christian Whites. Evil jews go to hell I'm sure if they are really bad but most jews are pretty normal and likeable people. Saint Edith pray for us

Attached: Saint Edith.jpg (720x966, 181.25K)

God bless America fuck yeah

The idolatry and minimizing the scale of harm of Jews is suspicious. What's your agenda? Jews were kicked out over 1000 times in history for financial predation and being pedo vampires lol.