Fuck Canada Thread

Come on faggots showcases everything their is to hate about this retard ran country, I fucking cannot stand how some people in Canada act like it’s a fucking utopia. I actually cannot stand these retards, showcases how much of a shit hole Canada is so i can feed the hate in my heart.

Attached: D018FF8E-FBC8-4F46-B1F7-0221FC3632FE.jpg (733x805, 105.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slaynews.com/news/canadian-man-euthanized-hearing-loss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As opposed to what? lol sorry but that's based. "Nooo you can't just take the easy way out, you have to suffer a shitty existence or die really painfully by choosing to kill yourself on your own."

>euthanasia 6th cause of death
Lmao sounds like some Maga tier bullshit

This is a lie. We have the most expensive and therefore the best soups.

Attached: premium luxury soup.jpg (3024x4032, 1017.18K)

>Come on faggots showcases everything their
Shut up and pay attention to your ESL lesson Girbinder I'm going to want a perfectly made coffee later and you'd better not fuck it up

Thats a luxury soup
Now show a normal one

leafy be like
>I'm gonna go to cosco real quick and grab me bottle of maple syrup
>all i have is a loonie
>eh life sad now i have to kill me self
>au revoir

I fucking love this meme

>garlic is luxury
lol. Those are the normal ones.

wop be like
>help help I'm being raped

keked

slaynews.com/news/canadian-man-euthanized-hearing-loss/
I think things could be improved somewhat.

Https://www.unclesamsmisguidedchildren.com/canadian-soldier-with-ptsd-asks-for-help-gets-suggestion-of-euthanasia/
Every day we stray further from God's light.

Treatment is free after they crack your skull open with a horse hoof.

Attached: 1659746075639844.jpg (534x534, 60.8K)

The health care system is collapsing. I have a relative who works in a hospital in Richmond. They are now taking unqualified people to do nurse jobs because so many refused the jab.

Attached: IMG_20220823_170655_025.jpg (655x834, 83.1K)

When the fuck have you seen anyone on here legitimately claim that? Or are you just trying to be retarded?

I fucking hate this country so much.

Another story from an user that could be true
The system fails at each level and the easiest solution is to funnel to the next link in the chain. It ends with a Canadian in a wheelchair who lost her low income rental being offered a pamphlet for assisted suicide.

I'm a leaf who managed to move to the US, and thank Christ.

Every day I see examples of Trudeau fulfilling the wishes of his globohomo bossees

Canada is like Saudi arabia, but the Canadian government doesn't like the people. The Saudis give their people money($35k USD) and benefits.

Canada rate too high

Attached: 00003.png (640x512, 427.13K)

NGL this is super based and Canucks should be proud of themselves. Eugenics is the solution

> that pic
Is that supposed to be criticism? Have some dignity, ffs, and depart from this world when your time comes, not cling to it by any means necessary.