WTF I live Trudeau now?

WTF I live Trudeau now?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-23 141406.jpg (1044x1123, 217.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thecountersignal.com/exclusive-leak-trudeau-installing-weapons-armouries-interrogation-rooms-for-ministry-of-climate-change/
twitter.com/TheRealKeean/status/1562136832300552193
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Even Trudeau isn't that retarded

Won't the gasses emitted by their rifles cause pollution?

>Militarized climate police force
Wtf

Nice link faggot

Accelerate

>WTF I live Trudeau now?
You've been living it for quite a while

thecountersignal.com/exclusive-leak-trudeau-installing-weapons-armouries-interrogation-rooms-for-ministry-of-climate-change/

Did manage to find the link to the post and srticle.
twitter.com/TheRealKeean/status/1562136832300552193

WEF goons

Attached: 500.jpg (720x1204, 471.24K)

So this was the canadian leak hyped yesterday here?

>militarized climate police force
a what?

what is the solution to the trudeau problem?

Targets.

it's so retarded it must be some kind of well poisoning
but then again it's so fucking retarded that only Canada could come come up with such stupidity

We tried to play nice and you goys fought us every step of the way. We don't really have many other options left.

Attached: 20220709_164059.jpg (883x966, 166.2K)

Oh... An "alternative news" site.
This happens in 2 weeks, right?

Not going to lie that is pretty based,only niggers pollute

Attached: mountain-range-appenzell-switzerland_0.jpg (1190x794, 207.86K)

Well, we do have an actual extremist as our Minister of Environment and Climate Change, so who knows.

how about telling the nigger continent and asia to stop trashing the planet. the vast majority of pollution comes from only a few sources

why is it always whitey's fault, especially when you could scoop up plastic out of the ocean trash gyres with ching chong ding dong letters all over it

>*BANG BANG BANG BANG*
>CLIMATE POLICE OPEN UP
>*SMASH*
>*POW POW POW POW POW POW POW*

that's what you get for leaving your AC running all day chud, don't you know the planet is dying?!?!?!

>only niggers pollute
I tend to agree however in their estimation every breath you exhale is deadly pollution so let’s get our definitions straight here

>trust only the experts goyim
fuck off nigger

Everyone knows he is that retarded

Oh Canada a country where you either die a guinea pig or live long enough to be killed by the climate gestapo.

Damn Canada sure as fuck take global warming seriously as fuck for being a frozen wasteland. Its almost like the politicians want to control energy so they can control populations under the guise of "climate change"

Huh, that's weird I guess they are skipping the Militarized UN Vax patrol and are winging it for a climate emergency and Militarized UN clean gas brigades.

huh that guy wasnt bullshitting yesterday when he tweeted he had leaked docs
i am pleasantly surprised

Attached: br.gif (480x360, 459.44K)

globalist neo-inquisitors to ensure compliance with orthodoxy
man's greatest creation is a godless theocracy

hahahahah this is the beginning of the end. I've been waiting for this event to take place.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-24 at 4.57.20 AM.png (1652x1106, 2.2M)

Yes, yes he is that retarded.

"oi m8, you got a loicense for that radiator?"

Why wouldn't he be? He and his handlers have complete control over the country and know 99% of Canadians are passive livestock who aren't going to do anything to upset authority.
>capcha: NNGGR

>99% of Canadians are passive livestock who aren't going to do anything to upset authority
This is so painfully true

Attached: just.png (735x732, 578.75K)

If you won't comply with climate change science, we will make you comply. Either through pandemic viruses, aborting your children and ending population growth, shutting down food supply chain, energy sector, and now we are amassing an army. "ALL HAIL THE GREAT GAIA!!!!"

Attached: 4356478596780.jpg (884x1024, 429.37K)

So at what point does it become official that "climate" is just the cutsie label they slap on their anti-white activity like an armed robber wearing a smiling clown mask?

the computer devices and smartphones turn people into passive livestock. It's not the device itself it's the websites and apps they use such as youtube, facebook, instagram, Twitter, etc.

Attached: 856ifllf%@&%#(_fYTE^%*D.jpg (1000x782, 218.64K)