Niggers reacting to "Whip it" by Devo and linking it!

Niggers reacting to "Whip it" by Devo and linking it!

What the fuck!?

Attached: 191942.jpg (2278x1275, 253.91K)

The whole “black people react” videos are lucrative. White people love it when blacks like “their” music. Plus it’s like hearing a song for the first time again.

I hate niggers, jews, and women.

Why is "black people react" a thing?

“People”

How can you watch this ebonic shit without a translator? are u a nigger?

React videos are cringe. Especially nigger/ethnic ones.

Women reacting to movies is also lucrative as a gf simulator.

probably because most white people associate blacks people music taste to rap, and are surpsied when they like something else

Sure would be a shame if the IRS checked in on shawndraveous and melandria

lol is this some form of advanced nigger worship? watching coons react to shitty pop songs from the 80's? What a hellish world

Why are these people important to you NPC?

cuck that bitch
simp uh
cumming good
beta bitch
get bulled

>people

Why would anyone want to watch someones reactions? How the fuck does someone become conditioned to watch this shit?

It's unironically racist. Might as well be 'Chimpanzee reacts to classical music'

It shouldn't actually be surprising to anybody who knows rap has been sampling rock riffs since forever.

Just wait till they hear “burning down the house “

because if a blaque "person" likes something then it has the globohomo stamp of approval

I figured reaction shit was dying down after the heyday of shit like Finebros reaction videos. Little did I know it's evolved into watching 50 iq apes hoot at metallica videos, or some 500 lb faggot eating 200$ worth of fast food.

Blacks don´t "like" white music.
Some few NogTubers found a niche to exploit.
"Wassup kracka....yeeee i be listin to yo kracka ass mayo music now aight.....dayyymm kracka those are def some nice beats....yea....subscry and send me sum money, aight?"

Idk. It reminds me when my one fren back in school who had internet before I did, he would show me these different videos (aka entensity, efukt &c) and I would notice him watching for my reaction. He actually did that with all his frens. I guess you could say he "missed the boat" on this one

They're wearing a Rolling Stones and Queen t-shirts and never heard Devo before.

>posers wearing random band t-shirts
Didn´t you have any attention whores at school, who wore Nirvana shirt and couldn´t name atleast 3 songs of them?

>The whole “black people react” videos are lucrative. White people love it when blacks like “their” music.
Yes this appears to be the case, but why? Who gives a shit? Wow so someone I never met before also likes Blind Guardian. Who cares?

They bought them at target/wal-mart on clearance.

black people react to moonman

this whole shenanigan could have avoided if the african american just went the way of the native american, back in the day right?

I don't have to care about niggers. It's official.

Attached: Screenshot_20220823-111529.png (2400x1080, 1.91M)

It's a modern minstrel show