Europeans are the same race/ethnicity

Discuss

Attached: just saying.png (3702x1732, 1.47M)

mutt problems

Mexicans are probably more European than Russians kek

All europeans are 1 people except russians theyre asiatic/ hapa

I have nothing in common with a German. (S)

I have a feeling that if you get a DNA test, something very similar will show up for you. Maybe not the same countries, but you are not 100% Estonian. I guarantee you that.

It's because you are so intermixed.
At least it's ethnic intermixing within the PIE-derived European race.

Got mine back 3x, all the same.

Theyre both hapaoid race, like white / east asian or native american mix

>1-3% difference
it means nothing. i hope you're not the autist in that pic that sold your DNA info not 1 but 3 times

NW-C Europeans are the same race and pretty much cluster with each other on PCA autosomal DNA plots. South Europeans have the same ancestral components as NW-C Europeans but in different proportions. Therefore, you can make an argument they are distinct but closely related races.

Mexicans would be on the same level as Iran if they didn't have to have us as a next door neighbor.

>giving your dna to these companies
shouldn't you roughly know your european ancestry without these retarded tests?

t. swamp German

>giving the jews (FBI, CIA, Amazon, Google) your genetic information
They're already designing a pathogen that targets only you and your family.

I will never be German (S)

I did it once, and they constantly update your results as more people take the test and they get "better data" but really what I'm seeing is that they can't figure out which group I am, look at the %'s they don't know! They can't tell the difference fully between an anglo, a celtic a basque, a slav, a norwegian, they just don't exactly know exactly where they separate, clearly. My guess is because they are so similar to each other.

We're related, roughly so you're going to die with me.

you will be a part of greater germany and you will like it

There was an Eurasian landmass empire that covered Scandinavia to the North, Germany to the West, bordered China to the East and encompassed Northern India to the South. Look at the spread of R1a. Look at paganism and the vedas. Look at Sanskrit and Slavic. The Swastika.

The Church built monasteries on locations that would be archaeologically inconvenient. The Greeks, then the Romans, then the Western European empires made sure to keep this history hidden so that no one gets the idea to unite the Eurasian landmass again.

Attached: B9C4C1E5-5885-4A7F-A3E0-2573D615C356.jpg (509x462, 86.07K)

Sounds like the ancient indo aryan expansion theory.

Nobody is confused about the genetic makeup of your pic. If you were paying attention, the groups never change, just slightly varying percentages of each. They've got you nailed down pretty well. The differences are not statistically significant, and it happens because the models aren't perfect, and they get periodically updated.

>There was an Eurasian landmass empire that covered Scandinavia to the North, Germany to the West, bordered China to the East and encompassed Northern India to the South.
It's the ancient Finnish empire.

Wake up! We’re all one people, from Scandinavia to North India, from Germany to Vladivostok. Our history, language and religion was taken from us.

Attached: 0DD65298-AFAB-49C8-9728-90DC4D068A6D.png (630x472, 134.26K)

Well how do you explain the sudden addition of Russian and Basque? If you really pay attention to the % points of each country then you can see that they drop or increase by a significant number of % points.

It's hard not to see that and think hey, those groups aren't really that different if they have to change the results every 3 or 4 months to accommodate new genetic data from other people taking the test.

Op is a kike who wants us to fight each other while it loots us all.

>We are one
>Mutt
Pottery

Actually, I am OP and am using my results to argue for pan European ethno nationalism, the way Adolf intended.