Mmm delicious vomit

well done America, well fucking done!

Attached: download.jpg (313x161, 10.45K)

you drink snickers from a bottle

Attached: download (5).jfif.jpg (225x225, 4.53K)

>My goyslop is better than yours
ngmi newfag.

ohnonono that cant be real

Instead of whining about American chocolate why don't you do something about the tens-of-thousands of English girls who are raped and trafficked every year? You cowardly faggot.

Attached: bong cucks.png (646x653, 720.09K)

I was told that it was the pgpr chemical crap they put in the chocolate that made it taste like vomit. Are they still using it?

>says the UK flag

What is actually good chocolate to buy? Organic dark chocolate?

The fathers who tried to do something ended up getting arrested for it.

Lactic acid, supposedly it’s in Guinness too

come on grandpa you know as well as we do that we aren't the only ones who eat weird shit

Attached: file.png (339x266, 162.32K)

candy is for children, faggot

I think, if there was no Poland and no Ukraine in the way, Russians could just enter Western Europe and everyone would just give up

Is that an ingredient?

they make that shit with radioactive milk

made in belgium

>It has an ingredient that’s also an “ingredient” in vomit therefore it has vomit in it!
Literal leddit argument against Hershey. Are you really stooping to their bullshit?

Nestle makes the best chocolate

wrong, it's euroshopper

If you're looking for quality chocolate here, you don't get Hershey's.

Truth

it says in the bible not to eat blood
duh
of course we're going to eat blood, we're the Satanic isles!

Cheese has uric acid too, asshole. Let me guess, you're too much of a nigger to handle cheese, aren't you?

Wrong. Go to cracker barrel and get their hersheys. I guess it's the original recipe free of wax and preservatives. Shits pretty good.

I tried to find a bar in my supermarket's foreign food aisle, but there was none.

>grrr ur goyslap bad my goyslop gud >:((
fucking cry about it

boomers love strange chemicals in their food. They HATE simple ingredients.

nestle uses radioactive milk

It's a small price to pay for good chocolate.

i like the tangy taste of hershey. i don't know what the big deal is. the flavor is similar to those rittersport chocolates with yogurt in them which i like too

got rolo too