Russians don't want be part of West

VTSIOM: most Russians do not see the benefits of Western civilization
More than half (59%) of Russians who took part in the survey of the All-Russian Center for the Study of Public Opinion (VTsIOM) do not consider Western civilization, democracy and culture useful. The results of the survey are published on the center's website.
"More than half of Russians (59%) do not see the benefits of Western civilization, democracy and culture: 33% believe that they are not suitable for us, and 26% call them destructive. These perceptions in public opinion have noticeably strengthened since 2000, when a total of 35% expressed negative points of view: 25% believed that Western landmarks were not suitable for us, 10% considered them disastrous," the report says.

Attached: 1661257659530.jpg (2000x1504, 1.02M)

No one does

That's pretty awesome. How close are these products to their Western counterparts? Are they similar to off-brand in taste/quality?

Nobody ever said russia was part of western civilization. Just because peter the great larped as being western hundreds of years ago doesn't make it true.

They taste like shit, and even western products made in Russia taste worse. Coke is less carbonated than in EU countries and whenever I bought western alcohol that was brewed in Russia, like berr, it just tasted off somehow.

rephrase "western civilization" as "globohomo" and i think you'll find that those living under "western civilization" quite agree with the russians

beer*

>VTSIOM: most Russians do not see the benefits of Western civilization
modern fertilizer is 1800s invention by a German

Eh fuck it. I don't ever buy these products and when I do, alcohol for example, it's not about the taste it's about the effect. This is actually a good thing, if it's garbage then less people will consume it in the first phase. They're basically weaning their population off trash

>West turns fat, gay and retarded
>people no longer consider it 'cool'
No one saw that coming.

Attached: 1658226401839246.jpg (1200x1200, 308.36K)

By your logic finns should go to space, as it was claimed by a russian

Oh wait, they dont

>is social media bad
>yes
>59% of russians don't think anything the west has done isn't useful
great survey

there are no such thing as ethnic Russians, and Chudes are one of the founder races

Attached: Europe_814.png (1393x1075, 227.5K)

Cease your butthurt. Daily reminder that balts has worse products that Russia did even before sanctions.
If we talk about drinks specifically, then they are quite good.
The taste is different, but they are delicious. There is no acid in all Russian-made colas, so they do not leave an unpleasant taste on the teeth.
I liked the cool cola.
Chernogolovka is also not bad, although it was for sale for decades.

Attached: 1661258419149.jpg (2000x1504, 505.89K)

Baikal is way better than Cola. Also love the Yessentuky version called Tayozhnaya or smth

It's good too.

Attached: 1661259163844.jpg (2000x1504, 1.06M)

Eh

And I don't see the benefit of guns. What's the point?

Fucking hate this floor design, makes me sick every time I try to enter one of these shops.
Nigger who proposed this design choice must be hanged.
As for the thread, it's clearly a shill one, please do not reply.

Guns?

It's not just Russians. Pretty much all ex-USSR/Warsaw Pact think the same - that western faggots are gone full retard.

the taste is really not bad, maybe even better than pepsi

Attached: PXL_20220823_082835160.jpg (3000x4000, 2.21M)

that's nice to

Attached: 20220629_200033.jpg (1200x600, 301.36K)

>They taste like shit
The problem is, that almost everything we're getting here in Lithuania is worse than in the West countries. From shampoos to potato chips.

Boom stick, now please smuggle some rifled shotguns and semi-auto shotguns our way please.

For me, its baykal and tarchun Russian sodas

>drinking anything other than mineral water

No shit.

Attached: 1659599002209445.png (639x426, 556.6K)

>More than half (59%) of Russians do not consider Western civilization, democracy and culture useful.
How do Russians define Western culture and civilization? Russia is byproduct of Western elites enforcing oriental despotism on slavic masses as means of control.
Sounds like bullshit to me btw. An average Russian girl would ditch her slavic boyfriend the moment a green card appeared before her eyes.