Why the fuck are women like this?

Why the fuck are women like this?

Attached: 1661204198065169.webm (720x1325, 2.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/BritMartinez/status/1557495317871960066
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Using social lubricant to make it in the western world?
You would do it too.
Don't lie.

Time for a new class of woman

mobile.twitter.com/BritMartinez/status/1557495317871960066

Woman don't have homeland. This is why feminism is retard. They don't really care about who rule them.

no beatings

Attached: 1660382945204239.png (606x545, 324.93K)

Women are sociopaths by nature. Feminists love to paint men as emotionless monsters, but the truth is that men have a much deeper connection to our emotions and empathy than women. It is us who build societies with compassion and mutual trust. It is us who raise boys to have mercy and honor. It is us who pass laws to protect the young and old and animals from abuse.
Women care only about their own personal pleasure.

>most women are sociopathic in nature
No. Most women live off attention the same way you and I live off food and water. She probably got attention in Ukraine where she was an 8. However, in Italy she is now a 4, and her need for attention outweighs her need to grieve for her brother.

Also, it's a slav user. Did you actually expect human behavior from it?

>Women are sociopaths by nature.
Well said fren. I would only add that there are a tiny number of women who for whatever reason have a type of "autism" that makes them capable of male levels of empathy. Norah Vincent would have been one.

Attached: women-are-sociopaths-by-nature.png (957x306, 80.21K)

The gifts cheered her up. Good job

>No. Most women live off attention the same way you and I live off food and water.
All psychopaths are clinical narcissists, but not all narcissists are psychopaths. Psychopathy is rated on a spectrum. Women are, on average in my opinion, much less empathetic and much more sociopathic than men. Woe unto you who are low status males in a female dominated society. There's a reason for the "herbivore" man.
>Women are children, we may love them more than our own lives, but must never forget that with few exceptions they are essentially children with no agency. They are like fire or the government. A dangerous servant and a fearful master.

Attached: pareto-distribution-women-mating-preference.jpg (602x429, 32.99K)

/thread

>Was 8
>Now 4
>Italy
Do mutts really?

>Most women live off attention the same way you and I live off food and water.
Women are genetically speciallized to focus on their own wants (needs) first and foremost, often with little regard for anything beyond that (outside of her offspring).
>This does NOT imply a moral judgement, in fact the opposite is implied. Women evolved from the females who survived.
There may be an evolutionary mismatch between female instincts for self preservation and modern society, but that just highlights the issue that men need to learn NOT to (politically) treat women just like another type of man (who happens to be dickless).

Same mistake is made with mass immigration of people from incompatible cultures.

Attached: progressive-women-handmaids-tale-FWIzpTgUUAA-oPc.jpg (718x668, 90.56K)

>Woman don't have homeland. This is why feminism is retard. They don't really care about who rule them.
Well said fren.

How can one hate China, when they literally created one of the greatest and most disruptive weapons of all time....

80% of people are retards

>refugee.
Sad. She would have made a fine babushka

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-02-09_at_10.35.33_AM.png (1584x886, 1.4M)

Honestly,that was deserved.
Like holy shit,sorry for your loss but dont make a fucking tiktok out of it.

the two times i've seen that webm i've read it was "yellow jacket i look like a chink"

Newsflash! Women are shit!

I've never understood attentionposting after the death of a loved one. How aren't women aware that's in horrible taste?

> if she had a choice
> no war she is in ukra and brother lives
> or war, brother dies and she lives in italy and wears fav sneakers

you already know...

This is happening with both genders,so that doesn't matter.
But what kind of psychopath you need to be to do such a thing?
>My brother was killed but that 2.6 million likes and countless comments of support will make me feel better

Attached: d50d33e42189a894966269474d6869ac.png (1120x1198, 270.85K)

You're not wrong. But I do feel it's more prevalent in women. Men tend to grow out of the attention seeking phase by late 20s. It is mind boggling though. I guess if you're depressed I get wanting to feel better. But it just seems like the act of a person who's detached from any moral grounding. Very strange behavior indeed.

Based chick tranny!