Reminder we need to practice the leftist tactic and actively dehumanize them as much as possible to make the coming...

Reminder we need to practice the leftist tactic and actively dehumanize them as much as possible to make the coming months easier. Always speak of leftists with connotative words. Do not know engage them directly or argue with them as you don’t argue with your garbage bin when you take the trash out. Make sure they understand their worth and that our invitation for debate has been canceled.

Attached: FF37D7F8-FEED-49D4-8470-44F9388E261C.png (2400x2240, 3.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qVV-8f1kOvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who are you recruiting? Any message that tells you to kill your countrymen comes from the enemy.

found the gaywad

They dehumanize themselves. Haven't you noticed?
Though I don't oppose giving them a little extra

No ones recruiting anyone or will have to. This is a psychological war. Dehumanizing is how liberals have waged this war for 8 years now. Just reminding everyone that it’s time for the people with principals and morals to shed those like the garbage has for the last 8 years and fight the same fight. You can’t hold liberal views anymore without being a dishonest piece of garbage.

Do you feel psychologically at war?? Who made you feel this way?

One of things to drop in casual conversation is instead of using terms like “leftist”, “liberal”, “commie”, etc, instead you can slander them has a “political person”, as a opposed to a “normal person”.

Like somebody asks, what do you think of tommy? “Oh yeah, he seems Allright, but idk, just way too political, kinda weird, I don’t think he should come”.

Everybody knows the people who obsess over politics are leftist. While everybody else, apolitical, conservative, libertarian, non-voting, can all get along pretty well. Thus it’s a good way to ostracize people from the group if they are spilling their shit all over fb

If you have to ask then you are the enemy.

Attached: EDE3FE5B-001E-46BF-90AF-7128A99C2672.jpg (1020x1029, 64.14K)

I like Garak more
youtube.com/watch?v=qVV-8f1kOvE

Attached: star trek garak shooting man in the back is the safest way.png (605x454, 138.51K)

Gul Dukat did nothing wrong but that image also applies and Garak was a fascinating TV character. Miss the days of tv being made like that, stargate and that shebang. Unbending unwavering principals even if it was probably US gov subliminal funded propaganda at the time.

Are you telling me that you don't like new star trek's president of earth?

Attached: Stacey.png (648x433, 247.5K)

not entirely true, i’ve met plenty of conservatives/a few libertarians who were genuinely grating with their shit. however in most cases yes, 10/10 idea

I stopped following when after the number gay parties and fatties. It wasn’t terrible, the first two seasons I guess. But the faggottry and fatties turned me off. Chief O’Brien was like the heftiest star fleet person on all of them. Lmao fat people on a starship. She looks like she ate her way to president.

Viscid monster, our enemy is domestic.

Bump

This one tells me not to do anything
This one tells me not to do anything (Rainbow scented, mint flavor)

Both are PsyOps

Bump

Attached: 983544D1-A3F9-4C97-A98D-4EE6B6163E8A.jpg (1200x1200, 200.6K)

they can be saved, i've seen the satisfaction of a job well done, turn one of these vagabonds into a funtional human being.

Too much work. Too little reward.

Maybe after they have broken down to where they know they are the same worth as dirt.

i know its rough guys, but the faster we give up the faster they will take everything they can from you while calling you greedy. stooping down to their doudlespeak kills the language, not our enemies.

I am going to need bodies for my crusade against Davos. I would offer captured commies a choice - repent, and fight at the front as penance, or go straight to judgement before God.

I have a feeling many will choose the former.

Attached: B2A7B3E7-6C89-4D50-93FA-A1BE9CBD55EB.jpg (754x754, 92.62K)

If you wish to keep pets that’s on you!

Shut up, hippie.

Attached: 1658260296905586.jpg (311x311, 24.44K)

Wrong, traitors are as bad as kikes. They both get the spike.