Aus/pol emergency bake edition

QLD to force unvaccinated teachers to take a 18 week pay cut. wtf

have they close down those covid camps? or are they still running?

Attached: boosty boost psycho.png (744x863, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RviuTfdfArM
amp.abc.net.au/article/101361520
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I read somewhere that there are 6000 teacher's and nurses Australia wide that cannot work due to vaccination status. They want to fill those positions with shit skins

Source? Also, pure bloods assemble.

Attached: 1661085946310273.jpg (720x776, 244.06K)

They can never admit the fake vax doesn't work. You all have to commit suicide to keep the markets from crashing.

Attached: 1661246013106035.png (1024x513, 540.14K)

Imagine the quality of education with Indian teachers lol

Annexation into America, Ausfags

>pure bloods
fuck off potato fucker. disgusting dumb downed language for retards. fucking zoomers.

Are payphones based or useful now that they're free?
I tried playing around with a few in my neighbourhood a while back and got a surge of wholesome vibes, like this was a lost key to our salvation; hard to explain.
Some things I found:
- When you phone yourself you get the payphone's number, and you can then call that payphone and make it ring (it won't show your number on the screen, it'll only say "incoming call").
- When standing in the phone booth, the sound from the receiver is still quiet as fuck just like old times.
- There's an interface to send free txts but it's slow as fuck to actually type out the message on those 0-9 keypads.

Attached: telecomstd.png (1012x716, 540.21K)

Imagine being a boomer and being put into an aged care facility where you're looked after by shitskins who barely speak English. Haha

Attached: boomers btfo.png (1634x348, 65.05K)

WTF at that image. seriously what the fuck.

is that real?

Attached: vaxxicucked.jpg (640x894, 113.63K)

Remember, we're full

Attached: fuckoffwerefull.png (1024x852, 459.27K)

How many people were flat out fired? They've had it better than most unvaccinated.

Buckram bomboclat cho
Ello wah gwaan bredda

Suckable

i dont own a smartphone, only buy 10$ of prepaid credit every 3-6 months to stay connected, i use payphones for outgoing calls for everything now theyre free, such is life on the dole

Attached: giphy (1).gif (287x240, 1.95M)

>- When you phone yourself you get the payphone's number, and you can then call that payphone and make it ring (it won't show your number on the screen, it'll only say "incoming call").

very interesting indeed....

Attached: chadpepe.png (640x738, 497.79K)

You're still paying for internet?

Unu mumu buckrams

Angry little bogan today aren’t we?

nbn yes, it just went up 5$ a month too :@

Who here is old enough to remember /fatcunt/ posting?

Those were the days *sip*

Attached: Fat Cunt Freedom Fries.jpg (644x503, 202.42K)

Bro just say you have had the vax there's now way to check wtf how have people not worked this out even here

Hows the weather in tel aviv moshie?

Attached: 160465789456.png (318x159, 12K)

reminder, boycot woolworths, coles, jb hifi, commonwealth bank, quantas etc

Tie me kangaroo down lads

youtu.be/RviuTfdfArM

Him a battyman dead wid laugh!

What did ever happen to the Covid gulags?

Hickinbotham homes too

So many great meme ideas I can't make now until they're topical again three years hence. Shame.

Attached: Fat Cunt It's Over.png (665x519, 156.27K)

Don't just boycott, walk in and shit your pants

I even invented a parody party just for the laughs :^)

Good times.

Attached: Bloated Fat Cunt.png (736x1043, 98.81K)

Red Ibo

I've been asked to show proof of vax on my phone. I just told them I had to delete the ServiceVic app cause it gave my phone a virus.

based

>free
nothing is ever free

>deleted verse

The fourth verse caused some controversy in 1964 because of its use of the word "Abo", an offensive slang term for Aboriginal Australians.[15] The lyrics of this verse (not found on Rolf Harris's official website) were as follows:

Let me Abos go loose, Lou
Let me Abos go loose:
They're of no further use, Lou
So let me Abos go loose.

The stockman thus emancipates his indigenous offsiders at his death because they are "of no further use" to him. This verse does not feature in 21st-century versions of the song and, in a 2006 interview, Harris expressed regret about the racist nature of the original lyrics.[16]

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-23 at 14-42-33 _pol_ - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (251x179, 83.4K)

checking in

checked. I hate faggot, nigger and baby talk. Speak like a person that isn't 85 IQ.
Very true. Most of those 'aussie' companies are majority owned by USA/Jewish investment firms.

Attached: cba.png (1161x589, 108.99K)

the media swept them under the rug a while ago, they barely come up in google now also.

makes me feel worried, like they have plans for them

Attached: funko cucks.jpg (2048x1536, 775.73K)

No yuh wi eediot buckra

The Palmer parody had so much untapped potential

Attached: McSwastika.png (2463x2411, 170.09K)

you can supply paper or email evidence. i suggest you sackdan he's not very good

Don't be rama rama lads.

Holy fuck I so remember now sending text messages from the pay phone when I was a kid. Thanks for that hit of nostalgia cunt

based

Attached: Looking For a Feed I'm Not Sure Exists.png (813x595, 749.51K)

Cant afford a sniff these days

Doesn't even make sense? In what way exactly is it considered racist? The abbreviation of abo? So is the term Aussie racist?

Nuh yuh foofool buckra

You were born 30 years to late phreaker bro you wouldn't believe the fun we had and the things we learned. They locked JA up for a reason - get him out and things will turn for the better.

whose the little schizo defending labor in the other thread saying covid isnt real

Fucking sick of the cold bros

>There's an interface to send free txts but it's slow as fuck to actually type out the message on those 0-9 keypads.
checked. not sure what it would be like with those phones but I used to send text messages based on the feel of the locations in class. I could write entire texts to everyone based on memory from that. No special skill and anyone should have done it too. Kind of like memorising numbers rather than having to read them, good for cognitive ability.
It was the cultural marxists who outlawed it as usual. I used it as a kid all the time because for me an abbreviation is normal. I thought it was normal to shorten words in this country then I got called racist for it kek.

Just lurking another thread and some ausfag was arguing with people covid was real and serious. This place is over for us isn’t it bros?

>COVID-19 contact tracer who posed as health inspector in attempt to coerce woman into sex jailed
amp.abc.net.au/article/101361520
melanin moment

agreed, its pure nonsense. coons need to harden the fuck up and white left need to shut the fuck up.

Attached: cat protecting watermelons.png (640x640, 650.28K)

how many of you retards here are duginists?