Putler: we will cut ze gaz hahahahaha!

Putler: we will cut ze gaz hahahahaha!

Germany: creates pic related

Attached: 1d5dcbb71891d07ed6032a0209ed85d7.jpg (5616x2092, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendelstein_7-X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>392243244
You mean vaporware?

Well if you take the context in a certain way it does indeed use vapour

>JET

The final solution, the hottest oven in history the Jew Eradication Toroid.

This is pathetic cope, they will be freezing in their homes

Oh yes i love Donuts!

An over engineered experimental stellerator with no means of converting the heat into useful electricity? Wow Russia surely btfo...

Also if that thing even works reliably I owe everyone a beer. I would be surprised if they even got it to run for hours continuously.

Klaus is not sending their brightest I see

Attached: 1660841791685643.png (1047x819, 629.24K)

Efficient lattice confinement fusion might work, but this hot stuff? For some reason I doubt it. When you kill actually working, already developed fission industry and then feed promises about fusion it just feels like a money and resources black hole. I also marvel at how people bring up costs of fission omitting the fact that it is themost heavily regulated industry in Europe while solar and wind are subsidised to 0.

Taking into account that all problems with fission are solved by using molten salt reactors and problem with fuel by using thorium I just can't understand why you guys with insane budgets like for this fusion project do not just put it into actually viable cheapest (when not regulated) energy source available. And then, only after that dump it into fusion.

You remind me of guys eating the last seeds for next sowing season.

this looks so fake, does anyone actually believe in this shit?

and they will use it to
BOIL WATER

the uberdilator 9000

>though this experimental reactor will not produce electricity, it is used to evaluate the main components of a future fusion power plant
>completed in 2015
>just to study
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendelstein_7-X

>wendelstein

What's the problem with steam turbines? One of the best ways to convert heat to useful energy.

>creates fusion surplus of 1 microwatt per megawatt used.

Attached: lkgacnkouli81.png (1300x1500, 1.15M)

The technoplasmaeisenwurst? Impressive Hans, very nice.

Soviet science fiction of the 60s was obsessed with nuclear fission or something like that, what would be a lot more effective than nuclear reactors. Sixty years forward and Germans are gassing themselves.

That's unfair to most vaporware, which by and large are not ideas with a 50 year history of not working.

mega cope
If leftoid governments could create anything of value then well.... they would lol

A JELLY DOUGHNUT!?

CGI pic of nazi tech donut?

Indeed. These shills are so pathetic, it's just boring.

Ich bin ein Berliner.

Attached: 1652132273969.png (541x506, 46.46K)