Why?

Why are the Jews creating Global Weimar, when they know what the Weimar Republic led to?
Are they genuinely suicidal?

Attached: 23F9631E-32EF-43D6-8701-EB69584A5783.jpg (1200x675, 71.62K)

They can't help it. It's in their nature. Like when you eye the mosquito and it sees you and it just stays still and keeps sucking instead of fleeing to survive another day.

It's in their nature to destroy their host just as its in the nature of their host to not fight them

Neuroticism and paranoia interferes with logical thinking.

Read the Jewish utopia

>Why are the Jews creating Global Weimar, when they know what the Weimar Republic led to?
They think they can get away with it this time.
They will not keep getting away with it.

Because your cousins had an excuse to push the (ashke)nazi party because of it, and similar homosexual nonsense happened everywhere else at the same time by pure coincidence.

Then a retarded war began that nobody knows the reason for it after decades, and the current Jew World Order began after it.

Globalism is a double edged sword. The jews of the Weimar era could escape. In this mass surveillance world there is no escape, even for biggest of turbo jews.

Attached: 1656743474369.png (1000x1050, 1.51M)

Why would that he suicidal? Because Hitler created a state just for them and didn't even kill a single one of them? Woah, so terrifying!

The defeat of Nazi Germany gave them the power they hold today. Inducing global anti semitism will only result in them reaching unfathomable power of new heights.

>Inducing global anti semitism will only result in them reaching unfathomable power of new heights.
That's the most retarded brain fart I have ever read.
They are going to face a reckoning the likes of which the world has not yet seen

they're more retarded than you think, all what they're doing leads to their destruction in the west, oh god they're overplaying their hand so bad... they are nothing more than parasites in the end

Canaanites are inbred schizophrenics. They procure self harm constantly.

They are a cursed people and can't help it.

Agorot wise and shekel foolish

they think it will work on people that arent germans and they are right

>they think it will work on people that arent germans and they are right
But it worked on the Germans until a few brave men woke them up....

Attached: 5F37BAAA-29D2-4A0B-A630-E9DD29D05A5A.jpg (1400x947, 233.57K)

Yes they genuinely are but its a subconcious thing, why do you think they got expelled 109+ times and never learned about it? Jews aren't a stupid people

It WiLl wOrC THiS tIMe

>It WiLl wOrC THiS tIMe
I want to ask you Russian user, how widespread is antisemitism in Putin's Russia?
Are there a lot of based and red pilled Russians?

(((You))) are still doing fine and control the mass surveillance system that can't be used by law enforcement and doesn't have any oversight.

I honestly think there are 2 to 2.5 very different Jewish groups globally. Isreal has around 40%, U.S. 40% and rest of the world 20%. The ultra Orthodox and a slightly majority of Isreal Jews are nationalist, religiously conservative and have ordered lives. They also are mostly pure Jewish. The majority of U.S. Jews are secular leftists that heavily inter
marry or are into the depraved culture that prevents any reproduction (they bought into the crap they push). The Orthodox and Isrealis don't consider the secular Jews as Jews and it seems there is a lot of tension between the 2. The U.S. group has the most financial and political power but their population is set to collapse because they are really old and have a very low fertility rate. I am probably a minority on here but I feel the Isreali /Orthodox are separate and less bad compared to the secular U.S. group.

The third group I mentioned, the Jews over the rest of the world. I don't know as much other than there are not many of them and their population has been shrinking for a long time because of low numbers and moving to the U.S. or Isreal.

My opinion is by 2060 the number of actual Jews with have greatly decreased especially outside Isreal and the U.S.. But I expect the U.S. ones to inflate their numbers by adding people who are half Jews to their definition of Jewish. Isreal will be roughly the same as it is now. I think part of the reason Black's are way up in Hollywood stuff over the last few years is because of Jewish population decline. They were roughly 70% of the actors, I'm sure its lower now.

My other prediction is that their power will be dispursed in the U.S because of their population collapse

Yeah right, because mongrelized, niggerized, "diversified" world will be capable of putting up resistance the German nation did

The Jews must be sweating with fear right now, oy vey what will those powerless masses of goyim which we totally control do to us

Attached: Jewish victory total negroization.jpg (1024x683, 168.65K)

There are tens of millions of people who know what's going on. They haven't replaced Whites yet either. Just crammed our already full countries with subhumans