So I went on a date with this green haired girl and she was talking about men being submissive and she said that men...

So I went on a date with this green haired girl and she was talking about men being submissive and she said that men shouldn't listen to women, and I was thinking "wait, what? you as a woman are telling men not to listen to you, is this a logical error or something?" user tell me how this tracks, if I listen to her but am told to not listen but by not listening I am listening, how do I get out of this loop? I left that date and thought about this mind virus I got from her.

Attached: pic.jpg (1000x1451, 656.71K)

I want to put my penis in her vagina if you catch my drift.
Wink* wink*

She wants a man who instinctively doesn't listen to women, who knew not to before she even mentioned it.

never stick your dick in crazy. that's like rule #1

Shoot her in the head.

OP definitely just accidentally sperged cucked himself out of sexing the woman
Those hints couldn't be any more obvious

>green haired girl

You already fucked up son

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 22.37K)

>So I went on a date with this green haired girl and she was talking about men being submissive and she said that men shouldn't listen to women, and I was thinking "wait, what? you as a woman are telling men not to listen to you, is this a logical error or something?" user tell me how this tracks, if I listen to her but am told to not listen but by not listening I am listening, how do I get out of this loop?

Women like men who are confident, assertive, and strong. Leaders basically, they have spent so many years having their heads filled with shit, and they have upset their natural place in the world, and that is to follow. Women, in general, like to follow. It's why they like the qualitys that they like. She's basically saying 'No YOU lead according to YOUR nature, because they have fucked with mine so much' and in doing so, she will recognise or find her nature.

Turns out fucking with traditional sex roles wasn't a good idea and gets you into all sorts of mess.

lol yeah totally right

She means men should take the lead. By lead she means take her to the hotel and knock her up mating press position

Hold up faggot.
I know that green haired chicks indicate a certain level of rank in the satanic hierarchy.

Don't fucking date them, they're cannibals and pedos lol.

what's is the full hierarchy?

Attached: 1648946990460.png (500x704, 291.75K)

I don't know. I was never retarded enough to actually join or get involved. They tell you straight to your face it's Satanism. Satan loses and prosecutes your soul.

Please drop more deets if you know, curious.

Dyed hair, piercings or tattoos = DMT Parasite influence, do not absorb or think about any information they are trying to poison you with.

Attached: 1638718972557.jpg (233x313, 23.33K)

ok

she wants to get dominated in bed. rape&hate fuck that bitch silly.
dont forget a safeword or a body motoin just in case she is tied up and you're chocking that bitch while ramming your cock deep in her wet, lose, well used fuckslit. despite all the violence in bed, dont forget the post-fuck cuddles, also, sometimes she will need her cuddle-sex to feel well.
be assertive with sex, you can take it whenever yiu want.

also
>colored hairs
>a sub fuckbunny
prepare for being her object of lust so she can cope with her daddy issues. she is the bratty little girl while you are expected to be her dom daddy and care giver.
you will have a lot of fun with that horny little turbo slut for the next 2yrs, but that whore will not be able to keep that relationship going because she is borderline.

Attached: 1661065284722369.jpg (194x240, 8.54K)

this sounds like it was learned through life experience

Women are like horses. They are happier and healthier when they are directed and have a herd leader to make all the difficult decisions for them. Sometimes they themselves become the herd leader (e.g. women in power at work) but it is physically and mentally stressful and they decline quite quick - they quickly realize being in charge is too hard. Like bongfriend here says, the natural balance has been upset - by the you know who's with garbage like Cosmo and 'Sex and the City'. Nature knows best however and the balance will eventually be restored.

Attached: horse-galloping-in-grass-688899769-587673275f9b584db3a44cdf.jpg (3865x2174, 1.56M)

Two years is way too generous, after two weeks or two months she will be unable to hide the moodswings and pathological shit testing / nagging, but yes fuck her like a cheap piece of meat then throw her in the bin if one has to.

Heh. The WEF glowbot is trying to learn rapport?

Nice pirate flag btw. We know the shtick, covert talmud practices and overt gaslighting as virtuous.

Hmm.. you know if the goy decided to not practice or yearn for higher order behaviors like empathy, and kindness, pretty sure we'd win in a war against Jew parasites. What do u think?

She's a kinkster who is telling you she is submissive. Some of these chicks love to talk about how they're submissive, but for others, it's ruined if they have to explain it because you are only responding to what they want. So there's a little psychological game that's being played, first is she's testing you to see if you understand what she's saying, second is if you do understand, are you game or not.

Proper answer would be something like: I'm willing to listen to a woman if shes exceptional, to hear them out, but ultimately my decisions are mine alone. Something where you not just agreeing blindly with her, but making sure to give the nod that you know where the line is. Basically put her more at ease for safety without looking like a desperate simp.

Take your meds

great advice, thanks, I'll use this for the next normal woman.

did she have psychic powers though?

Attached: file.png (317x407, 225.77K)

Yes. WEF glowniggers are gonna try and turn this board into ElsaGate. Keep your guard up, they gonna try to keep throwing depravity signals at us.

Jews basically think in similar ways to meth users.
Well, really it's just souls for Satan.

NIGGER WHAT. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO You think zoomers are into satanism. LMAOOO

This but unironically.

based leaf, please help me, i am afflicted trying to convince people on here the vaxx is the mark. they are thoroughly convinced because we cant sell or buy, they are correct.

Of course. ElsaGate set up the programming storm for it en masse.

One thing I will say I find funny though is that vaccines are apart of the ElsaGate storm. Like, that is pretty funny at some level. Props.

Attached: 1660624524059314.png (1000x1000, 85.59K)

I want Tatsumaki's cunny so much it's unreal bros

Attached: banned for posting cunny.jpg (1043x1133, 376.18K)

No, no. Then charge her rent to live with you.

Attached: 2vddr6.png (1246x1149, 264.76K)

elsagate is only for alpha gen though, and they are 12 years old max. no way OP is 13 years old

the vax? fuck that shit

could you elaborate

Attached: party-too-hard.jpg (540x789, 121.89K)

does your mom know you paint your fingernails, she must be confused about your gender.

I done that before

I don’t believe of that faggot shit you just said happened.

Any woman with unnatural hair color, tattoos, or piercings apart from the ear lobes has identified herself as being worthless. Why would you spend any time getting to know her?

Well ElsaGate isn't the only tool to promote satanism and subversion. There are many, almost everything in our world does!

Consider the promotion of extroversion over introversion, as a heavy hitter + networking focus for good jobs.

wat? You can buy or sell with or without the vax currently.

i havent slept all night. i meant they're convinced because we can buy, its not the vaxx. that's horseshit. they cant decipher the whole book but they can ''JUST KNOW'' that the vaxx comes with restrictions immediately. its a period.