Day of the National Flag

You gave 72 hours to exist.
Today, after more then 180 days of brutal defense vs 2nd army of the world.
We still stand united more then ever.
We are little peacefull farmer country with almost no weapons, no ships or planes.
We are fighting barely with our hands.
But we do not surrender.
Why?
Because we love our white nation, our blonde families, we protect our kids.
We know that we are the last capable force in the Europe to stand between light and orcish invasion.
We know that other countries became French for the last 50 years.
They will surrender immediately.
Maybe except Poland.
But then again - there are a lot of Ukrainians in Poland.
So no surprise about that.

Today is the Day of the National Flag of Ukraine.
We welcome you to honor it with us.
As we honor our freedom and future of our children.

Glory to Ukraine!
Death to enemies of our state!

Attached: 85A74EC4-20FA-40CC-9BAC-658A4387DED8.jpg (660x480, 119.92K)

hey alright next time don't skip your english lessons

>Because we love our white nation, our blonde families, we protect our kids.
You wish

What lessons?
On 24th of February i had to begin defending my country with weapons in my hands.
Since then i started studying English by myself whenever i had free time.
I know its not on the level yet.
But it will be.
It will be.

Is it true that chechs men drink so much beer that they cannot perform sexual activities with wife starting from 30 years and Ukrainians have to help their wives to get pregnant?

>we protect our kids
>sends kids to die for a kike

Attached: 1658503120275299.jpg (500x437, 42.3K)

Based, glory to Ukraine and painful death to ziggers

Attached: copextu.jpg (939x1200, 159.1K)

Literally nobody here likes you except for the rich that dont have to deal with you
So please, go sell that Czech tank you got for free to a third party while you keep getting raped by Russians and foreigners fuck your women.

Don't care, go die for like leader hohol

Attached: 1659719187430984.jpg (600x600, 78.84K)

Mykola, you're turkish mystery meat. Fucking churka with your meydan, aydar and beyrektar. Stop larping as elf.

>But we do not surrender.
>Why?
Because ut God shows his love for us, and gives us the spirit to fight a greater evil.
We are the sword of the Holy God.

Attached: file.png (1382x853, 1.26M)

Attached: 1654282453272.png (700x495, 231.62K)

Why are you using our vpn?
Dont you feel dirty after that?

It could be demoralized Crimean nigga.
Those who lost a fate will burn in hell.

I feel compassion to you beceause you are between anvil and hammer.
Because what are you options?
a) lose against Russia = occupation and no sovereignity
b) win = globohomo shit

But i still hope you will defend yourself guys.

Bit rich coming from a Ukrainian. Your women are sucking and fucking their way to green cards right now

Pigger you are fighting against like 100,000 soldiers maybe and yet you are absolutely incapable of doing anything even though you get all weapons and money in the world and have numerical advantage, Piggeristan does not to deserve exist just like Kosovo.
But I hope that you lose soon so that all these whore refugees and subhuman piggers who came here can gtfo, but of course we are globohomo so piggers stay....

>Literally nobody here likes you except for the rich that dont have to deal with you
Přesně tak, jenom ti, kteří s ukronegrama nemají a neměli co společnýho vítali jejich příchod a jejich podporu. Ti, kdo s něma pracovali, nebo nedejbože řešili problémy znají jejich náturu.

Attached: meme.gif (320x179, 1021.46K)

Jesus I can't wait for you obnoxious retards to be oppressed by russian state apparatuses like you claim you will, you've become just like the french: arrogant faggots who prance around proclaiming they're the greatest army in the world because they've slowed down a decrepit failing army by throwing soldiers and NATO eequipment at the problem and having massive casualties despite that.

If you were run by an intelligent person you'd do like Finland in the Winter War, take the partial win, cut your losses, cede land (oh no boohoo) and start rebuilding. Instead you'll keep fighting like it's an existential war, you'll keep losing terrain because the west only equips you with the bare minimum you need. Fighting like an existential war for what, either? The existence of the jewkrainian state you're celebrating right now? It's like witnessing the most braindead form of nationalism, where the people that form the nation and their fate aren't important, it's important that they die for a corrupt jew infested state that's actively being used to shuffle cash to interests.

All that you'll get out of this war isn't eternal glory, but dead ukrainians (tons of them at this point), demographic collapse (your women are actively outside of your country being fucked by everyone except the brave souls you're sending to die on the frontlines) and westerners patting themselves on the back that if Ukraine didn't get fully annexed by Russia, they'd totally dump a trillion dollar into reconstructing the country (massive cope).

So I guess I'll honor the ukrainian flag, for it stands for money laundering and dead hohols.

Based. I like people who fight for their land.

You are not allowd to leave your country, mykola.

>Sucks off tourists for $5

Fake nation with no history nor right to exist, just like taiwan, kosovo and belgium.