Easterneurobros ... is this true?

You guys either get invaded by russians, ottomans or germans.

Attached: cuckeasterneuros.jpg (933x1114, 479.11K)

>You guys either get invaded by russians, ottomans or germans.
Not when HVSSARS from Commonwealth were around.
The biggest fear of kikes from Russia and Germany is INTERMARIVM.

Also, out of all three ottomans were the most based opponents, at the very least they were somewhat honorable.

Attached: 1642406574555.png (1200x835, 704.63K)

well it's because eastern europe is full of smaller fractioned nations, so outside power usually invades
>intermarium
polish imperialism, polish boot isn't better than russian or german one.

>polish imperialism
How so? Intermarium in its core idea is an entity like EU now.
I mean, I know it's a meme for now because of economical and the most important factor: no nukes but as an idea it's worth entertaining.

I feel bad for polebros. Poles rolled snake eyes on geography.

caucasus dog countries part of intermarium? what the fuck is this shit, even albania is debatable

Attached: 1612799830061.jpg (426x601, 13.52K)

poland came up with a solution to this in the 1920s; unite most of the territory you highlighted in red, into a defensive alliance/confederation. it worked in the past, the polish-lithuanian commonwealth was a major power for several centuries.

we didnt genocide anyone

I picked the first map I saw lmao
If I were to be precise the core and the minimum countries that should be in INTERMARIVM are:
>Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Poland, Ukraine, Czechia, Slovakia, Moldova, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, Croatia

Attached: 1634465853446.png (865x527, 567.58K)

snap back to reality. you're a puppet state. again.

ok totally not kraut lapdog with an empire of 2square kilometers and 90% of it underwater

What are you offering as a remedy, used empire salesman?

more like 60% but good guess
yeah the netherlands is just as cucked and has been since ww2.
You are no different except you got a bunch more landmass and population than us, making it sadder that your geographical position subjects you to this fate.
And since you had no riches to offer the west since you've been fucked over so many times in history, your country is yet again just like ukraine a "KRAI". Border lands. You pay in manpower.

>Commonwealth
You mean the buffer zone that elected foreign rulers? It was split up for a reason.

Ottomans never got anywhere near here. Your map leaves put the Perfidious Swede, back before he went full femdom cuck around 1820. If you can believe it the Swedes had an army capable of slapping Russia around at one point.

And you get invaded by pakis and niggers

/Thread

>Germans
You ruled over my country for 150 years

The butthurt belt is and always has been a problem for everyone of their neighbors. From greece to lithuania they're all the same, the same mindset and the same being. In a way i can sympathize with them. They're masculine nations. They wish to dominate themselves and the world around them. But they are fucking shit at it.

Have you read any polish posts on this website lately? Its the most insane genocidal rhetoric i've ever witnessed. They would be willing to blow up a nuclear plant in order to stop the russian advance even if it meant that europe became the scorched earth from Judge Dredd. And everyone of their neighbors are the same. Remember Yugoslavia? Remember how all the post Yugoslavian states regularly engage in genocided upon eachother? How did they manage to hold such an empire together for more than a decade? They did it because every one of their member states wanted to slaughter and genocide germans, itallians, and russians more than they wanted to genocide eachother. Thats it. Thats the magic formula.

Ask a pole sometime which of their neighbors they get along with. If you ask a Frenchman he'll say they had wars with the brittish but respect them, they think the belgians are rural and silly but they're their friends, the germans are machine like and threatening but awfully efficient and reliable, ect ect ect. But if you ask a polish what he thinks about a Czech or a Lithuanian he'll start frothing about the mouth demanding blood.

The jewish problem is secondary to the butthurt belt problem. They need to be occupied by better races and pacified. Their languages need to be stomped out by governmantal decree. They must speak german, italian, or russian, and they must have their cultures and sense of identity destroyed for all time.

cant argue with facts

Half of these "invaded" countries gave themselves in for free for the germans and liked that so in this case Poland is a opposite of most countries in the region. Like literally every country besides Serbia/Poland/Belarus/Russia either joined germans, gave up the first second, put german nobility over themselves to rule them or sucked german dick and became their loyal dogs only to be conquered by them instead of ruskies/turks. Poland is an abomination because we always rejected each option and fought everyone.

>The butthurt belt
You mean last white nations on earth belt?

>But if you ask a polish what he thinks about a Czech or a Lithuanian he'll start frothing about the mouth demanding blood.
What? Kreciki are cool frens, so are Lithuanians. I also like Belorussians, Slovaks and sympathize with Ukrops though we share a hard piece of history. Also I pity the krauts for what they became during your occupation. I can respect the Turks because they were honorable in battles against us in the past.
The only country I truly detest is the one still in love with kike soviets. You know the one.

>The jewish problem is secondary to the butthurt belt problem.
Ah, damn I should've read this first. Shalom to you Shlomo, cope and seethe.

Attached: 1640309465326.png (1185x1583, 732.3K)

Neither did Russia and Germany.

Poland is a nation of slaves. You are the best slaves, which is why you have such a strong relationship with America and why you had a sucha strong relationship with the UK before her. You are born slaves. Resentful and strong. Physically strong, not mentally. When was the last Polish world champion in chess? What was the last great polish invention? What purpose did you serve the soviet union other than cannon fodder and mercanaries?

Answer the question slave.

they genocided themselves mostly.

suck my uncut, dick, mutt.

It's a sad place.Not noble enough to be part of western civilization, not shitskin enough to be real niggers.Stuck in between.

Did you know the germanic tribes migrated from the east? Did you know the lithuanian accent in engllsh is almost indecipherable from the german accent in english?

This is because the germans and lithuanians have a commong linguistic background because they were once one people.

HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE MEDICAL CONIDTION CALLED CRETINISM?

It is what the english word "cretin" is derived from, and it comes from the POLISH, LITHUANIAN, AND UKRAINIAN SOIL.

Cretinism is a developmental disorder caused by a lack of iodine in the diet during childhood. It results in a starvation of the BRAIN, causing lower iq and more impuslivity. Notably, it is a result of the soil which is used to farm having a lack of bioavaliable IODINE. The soil of UKRAINE, POLAND, AND LITHUANIA are lacking in iodine and hence result in CRETINISM.

Germans are the descendants of the best and most ambitious tribes of eastern europe who travelled to lands which were rich and full of iodine. Those that remained retained their pre civilizational levels of development and evolved around them.

You hate western europeans because we are what you could be if you were not the descendant of weaklings, cowards, and fools.

YOU ARE A CRETIN

neither did the ottomans

>YOU ARE A CRETIN

KEK