Apparently a ukrainian woman planted a bomb in dugin's car and killed her daughter and managed to escape to estonia...

>apparently a ukrainian woman planted a bomb in dugin's car and killed her daughter and managed to escape to estonia evading the russian police

if you believe it, you're an idiot

Attached: image.jpg (680x380, 27.8K)

Estonian cars are made for Big Ukrainian Bombs (BUB)

Attached: dugin ai 1.png (1104x750, 995.02K)

>ukraine is a fake coutry and we should kill all ukr-...ACK

Attached: 12A2253F-2E8E-4718-AD45-6A7665D5E2A9.jpg (577x663, 349.2K)

Considering the number of Ukrainian refugees entering and leaving Russia, I am absolutely not surprised that they check them superficially.

I don't believe your police are that incompetent

You laugh but Americans believe George Floyd died as a result of asphixiation, kek

Attached: 1659665718658680.jpg (540x960, 65.77K)

and the FBS magically found her id but not her.

Attached: Fayb00wWIAAwXEq.jpg (1280x450, 125.48K)

MY PRUSHKA!

it takes 8 hr 31 min to drive from moscow to estonia first reports for the supects identity and that she went to estonia was 5 hours after the killing.

Once you allow trannies with plastic faces in your civilization, then photos do not become so useful. They are hot for a reason.

Attached: The Surgeon General of Beverly Hills.png (338x319, 105.18K)

Americans believe that the FBI found a 9/11 hijacker's passport that magically survived two gigantic explosions at the WTC. People will believe anything.

This doesn't seem that unbelievable, however.

if you believe it can't be true you are an idiot too.

If true then Russia really is pathetic.

That's awfully kind of her. Did she accidentally drop a "I did it! Slava ukraina!" note as well?

unlike glowniggers. FSB actually provided evidence and released videos.

That's totally believable.
Moreover, it's contrary to narratives.

The only source I've seen of this is shills on here casting doubt on the story
seems like NATO damage control
Obviously it was a Ukie hit, chick has links to Azov
also she'll be dead sooner than later.
I hope they kill you too.

more of them leave then enter thats a fact.

plus the Ukrainians are saying they had no part in it, and based on their long history of lying about everything, that's basically an admission.

Maybe it's a hoax, I just hope Dugin really has suffered in some way. some people are sperging out about who actually did it. That's not my concern, I just want to see Alexandr Dugin ruined.

Attached: 1478913411162.jpg (800x822, 227.16K)

for any Russian intelligence listening, please kill all the NATO shills, MAGA would massively support you.

Yep, it's remarkable that we have seen much less evidence in Bin Laden's case.

She moved to Russia, quickly did her job and instantly moved to Estonia. It takes time to find out, who are you looking for exactly and where they are and etc. It's actually surprising that they found out who is culpit so quickly.

Lol go hang yourself, kike.

American Government lies, Russian Government has been exceptionally honest recently.

a fucking ukrainian WOMAN? and she did it all by herself? it's totally bullshit

I know oyu're a bot trying to hoax a consensus but why
inb4 anti white

Based

non sequitur

>MAGA would massively support you
That's because Donald Trump's supporters are crypto jewish communists.

Attached: 1603151717801.gif (112x112, 830.9K)

yes, the note also said "heil hitler, 1488, russia sucks balls, sig heil bitches"

>don't believe liars
krauts are fucking weird.