Will LGBT survive?

The Idea of LGBTism are spreading throught the world, it is already a standard in not only in western world but also in number of several more countries.
I can suggest next two conversations that will take place a long time from now;

>"Have you ever thought there was once a time two man can't marry?" "Oh, How bigoted!"

or

>"Have you ever thought there was once a time that two man married?" "Oh, How Disgusting!"

Will it survive and continue and reshape the global concept of sexuality once and for all?
Or it will die at some time within several decades and become a black-and-white photo for history books?

Which one of them will survive in the long term?

Attached: Gay_Pride_Flag.svg.png (1200x741, 1.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/2022/08/the-u-k-turns-its-back-on-transgender-ideology/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My opinion is that gay sex is just a weird activity and has no meaning at all like fucking a dog or something else, as it have been always.

but recent technological advances have brought to them on whole new level, like sperm bank or in vitro fertilization.

Attached: fea2035c94bba1b68fd293f8fa173567.jpg (650x601, 31.68K)

Humanity is destined to merge into a singular hermaphrodite gender. Sexual orientation won't matter because everyone will have the same male and featyre traits. The future is futanari.

Recent events bringing the world divisive on this matter, as many countries legalise this thing and on the other hand, relatively lesser countries prohibit this more strictly. The current wave is definitely at favor of the former, but as witnessing the decandance of the west i cant guarantee it will to do so in forth.

Attached: 1629540393634.jpg (360x281, 16.7K)

If it was possible then there would have been biological mammals whom developed such traits, but as i know there are none. maybe some near extinct fingernail sized mices does that, but humanity is not that.

Attached: 1659189413491922.jpg (657x527, 35.5K)

This evolution won't be the product of nature, it will be the result of humanity trying to survive after the Y chromosime disappears along with all biological men and women are modified to be able to impregnate each other.

>Which one of them will survive in the long term?
Ain't looking good for the Ts
>NHS England announced it was closing the Tavistock gender-identity clinic last month after an independent report concluded that it was “not a safe or viable long-term option” for gender-confused young people.
nationalreview.com/2022/08/the-u-k-turns-its-back-on-transgender-ideology/

No, paedophilia cannot be tolerated. All LGBT comes from child abuse. If they are not doing it themselves, they are covering up for it. So they cannot be trusted, at all, ever!

You've overestimated these fools and watch too many movies.

Until we can legally rape and murder kids and drink their blood, we'll never stop. Praise Moloch.

These faggots are taking the whole alphabet for their stupid fucking club. They are all retards. Also, they don't even get along with each other. (See lesbos and trannies) I surely hope they fall off the face of the Earth into eternal Hellfire.

The lgbt is an ideology made from privilege. Once we lack resources and our population gets even lower people will despise us again. Though Im bi so I dont have to worry about shit, also I hate the lgbt community

Society cant run as a feminine

Homosexuality is something that happens when a society gets very prosperous and times are easy. This is why it was so popular in Rome.

>"Have you ever thought there was once a time two man can't marry?" "Oh, How bigoted!
These conversations happen already today and then some.

Yes but thats too optimistic of a take

They will at best be 10% of the population, and that is at the "peak of degeneracy"
You are all overreacting. Just leave them alone.

But they didnt legalize a gay marriage thing and twitsted entire sociel system for their benefits.

You can't drink from poisoned fountain, even 99% of it is water.

>people will despise us again
as we should

Sry pal you're either part of them or not. Sexual orientation cant change

There is no such thing as "Sexual Orientation".