Americans "were" based

I want to be a lone trad cowboy in the old wild west, instead of being a fucking idiot wasting his life on the internet living in a woke failing society.

Attached: Once-Upon-Time-West-image.jpg (1200x500, 68.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hlgHroMOPWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based Indian bro.

The American dream appeals exclusively to those people who shit in their own water supply

Only a pajeet like me can understand your situation.

>muh gulls
oh what a parallel

Ironically, a lot of tough Old West towns back in the 19th Century banned guns. You had to learn to talk with your fists. Pajeets may have to look up the metaphor.

dont know anything about cowboys me, where they actually farmers?

Cowboy movies are rip offs of samurai movies there was no real gun slinger in the west

Look up the documentary called "Ram Ranch". It's about the American wild west.

Yes there were you ignorant fucking retard. Samurai movies were based on the stories of American cowboys.

Retard. Only Spaghetti westerns (which were Italian) borrowed Yojimbo. Westerns had been around since the beginning of cinema.

>I want to be a lone trad cowboy in the old wild west,

Those movies are nothing like what really happened. Most bandits were childish and stone cold killers. They would rather shoot someone in the back then face another man to man. Only some of the Sheriffs and bounty hunters were actual badasses.

i wasnt born yesterday fucking idiot

You would have just been a miner in the 1800s wishing you were in the revolution.

Attached: 1648267836841.jpg (828x731, 124.7K)

can you imagine getting off the boat and just being able to put a fence up and say yep, this is my 20 acre farm. and get to planting straight away and build a house, forage and hunt for 12 mo th with the indians while you build your free homestead. amazing. not now tho nooooooo, fucking jews.

relax hes just yanking your chain :)

youtube.com/watch?v=hlgHroMOPWs

a better one is called cowbums and indianus

>Cowboy movies are rip offs of samurai movies
lol no.. You got it backwards poo.

Good, that means I'm still the last one to check your mums gash.

lol a 10th century japanese tradition that made legends is based off 18th century american soibes? lol

Yeah, it would've been nice living in an almost lawless society where it would be up to you to look after yourself and your loved ones and be able to shoot a black, native, or criminal that tried to harm you without the politicized aspects of self-defense that we deal with today.

why do i get the tumbnail but not the filum?

Attached: Screenshot_20220823-071151_Samsung Internet.jpg (1196x711, 159.28K)

they adapted their legends to the western movie framework.

>lol a 10th century japanese tradition
Their tradition of samurai cinema? jesus you poo's are stupid

maybe the bong internet police are messing with you

He was referring to movies not history though. Very different subjects. films like this screencap were only made in the mid-20th century.

I want to be a Space Cowboy just like Spike Spigel

Sounds like 2022.

>REALITY IS JUST LIKE MY HECKIN JEWISH MOVIES

Attached: 1650434341915.png (427x400, 17.15K)

a "cowboy" was a real job

the guys in OPs pic are depicting criminals, outlaws and vigilantes...essentially fuckwits who are wasting their lives just no on the internet.

most these dudes died with the only piece of tail under their belt was sloppy seconds or dirty thirds on a high mileage saloon whore

Shit in the streets was quite common back then you'd get on great OP.

Attached: Screenshot_20220718-185705_Chrome.jpg (994x1194, 374.99K)

I just want to be a anarchist rebel, a highwayman who plunders and raids on his way. Killing all who opposes him.

Attached: Frank Smiling.png (964x405, 300.35K)