Why doesn't the Estonian Prime Minister get as much simp attention as the Finnish one?

Why doesn't the Estonian Prime Minister get as much simp attention as the Finnish one?

Attached: file.png (855x641, 503.05K)

I bet she makes really good casserole

You are now aware of Pose Tutors who teach "leaders" how to deal with their hands in public.

Because she's less attractive. Shocking, I know.

Prolly cuz she not a slut

Because she's old and a confirmed whore with her 2 kids from different men, but not the two men she was married to

She looks like a retard.

I like her more than sanna

I had no idea. Now let the simping begin.

Kaja Kallas is more attractive. The reason she gets less attention is she's not whoring herself like Sanna Marin is. Sanna is a disgusting slut, but we all know how coomerbrained society is today so instead of being scorned she's adored.

I want to rawdog this bitch and cum inside her

Because she's not a whore. Only whores work to get attention.

>Why doesn't the Estonian Prime Minister get as much simp attention as the Finnish one?
Because she doesn't act like a slut and whore it up at parties.

sanna hit the hot the wall

Because she's not entirely a puppet.

The finnish one is just another WEF stooge and since she has about as much political insight as a dead fish the only thing they have to promote her with is that she looks alright. That's it. These aren't leaders, just like Zelinsky they are C-string acting talents with the minimal resume to be a politician (often not even that). They have more in common with Flo from Progressive Insurance than they do with actual politicians.

because she's ugly duh

Cause most people don't know Estonia exists.

We all know you prefer trannies fag. Now fuck along while we masturbate to this godess.

This. It's the modern OF phenomena. Where the attractiveness of a whore is exaggerated in hopes of moar lewdness.
>You're so beautiful
>Translation: Nice holes

She's perfect.

Maybe she's not a WEF groomed Instagram whore? Don't really know

Atleast post more recent image of her.

Attached: kaja kallas estonian prime minister.jpg (696x464, 44.77K)

She has the same eyes as Ted Bundy lol

Will she dosent look to be a stupid binbo fore one

Why she age so fast?

^

She is one. Rich daddys girl who got to where she is because of globohomo women power, fathers political connections and ofcourse daddys money

Shits are trying to be relateable on TV saying how high gas prices are hurting them too :*(

not enough mongol genes.

Can't say who is the bigger globohomo whore, but Kaja definitely is not innocent. Rich whore throwing daddys money around while not raising her 2 children with different fathers.

she isn't a cat girl?

She is not a puppet because Estonia is such a small, insignificant country.

If she was given a choice to sell Estonia out to WEF, she'd do it in a heartbeat.