What happen after the show

Attached: 1661225772072324.png (1167x503, 509.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YcJaYkamg5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You just know.

threesome

a 15 minutes threesome

Does not bother desTiny as he is in an open marriage with his wife either way.

Y U MEATWATCHING

e-celebs are annoying

Destiny had sex with Nick because he's a faggot

Two based hispanic guys fuck shitlib zoomer swede.

She cucked both and made them watch her with some instagoy fitness model

This

him and his husband cuddle like crazy

Been thinking about doing a graphic novel where Andrew Tate links up with Nick and they go to thialand for a year or two and they train and do illegal kickboxing matches, Nick looking like JCVD as he kicks trees, punches glass, finds peace at the bottom of some jews pool.... then he returns stateside with cool bandana ribbon tied around his forhead and he is all swole af and dangerous and never talks and beats up alex jones because alex jones was looking at alex jones' girlfriend, and at the end of the first arc, he has too Kumite against Trump and Trump takes his suit off and stand up straight and it turns out, he has been faking being a fatass all this time and looks like Heihachi, and even tho Nick is all fury, Trump beats him but tells him to come back for a rematch, setting up season 2. What you guise think, will netflix pick it up? I really need money, like, buckets of money

the concert
youtube.com/watch?v=YcJaYkamg5Y

Attached: th.jpg (298x204, 24.44K)

>Been thinking about doing a graphic novel where Andrew Tate links up with Nick and they go to thialand for a year or two and they train and do illegal kickboxing matches, Nick looking like JCVD as he kicks trees, punches glass, finds peace at the bottom of some jews pool.... then he returns stateside with cool bandana ribbon tied around his forhead and he is all swole af and dangerous and never talks and beats up alex jones because alex jones was looking at alex jones' girlfriend, and at the end of the first arc, he has too Kumite against Trump and Trump takes his suit off and stand up straight and it turns out, he has been faking being a fatass all this time and looks like Heihachi, and even tho Nick is all fury, Trump beats him but tells him to come back for a rematch, setting up season 2. What you guise think, will netflix pick it up? I really need money, like, buckets of money

Attached: You.png (700x467, 400.67K)

Fuentes tells the hole to pack sand, and goes home to watch Rick and morty or something else equally dumb.

they watched her take bbc

Call it "America Fist"

Bigger arms than either of them.

There's people in this very thread that don't know that Destiny and Nick are literal homosexuals lol

I don't trust anyone that hasn't started a family. Eliminates most degenerates.

Brilliant

>implying i know or care about who any of these people are

No one cares about this irrelevant try hard astroturfed zoomer kike controlled OP who has multiple gay shill threads filled with fake comments from their chat script at all times. These kike parasites desperately want you to pay attention to shabbos and kike “e-celebs” while sliding the board and astroturfing kikes as your leaders. This is just one example of a shill op currently taking place.

This is your brain on coom.

Attached: coomer dance.gif (960x960, 3.23M)

Yah or it's a monday night and people are just fucking bored, you need to go smoke more of that anny so you can eventually smoke yourself sober and fuck off

Gotta throw Nick off the cliff in season 1 so he can come back and throw trump off the cliff like heihachi in season 2

you just know kerfuffle watched the entire stream from his safehouse seething.

im a recluse and everyone in my town thinks im a weirdo for it. Feels bad man. Some girl came looking for her dog last week and I invited her in and she was like "umm, no thanks"

I was actually thinking that in season 2, nick would master his Hado and draw the attention of Dark Brandon