Why do amerifats think they are so great when people from literally every other country think they're the plague?

Why do amerifats think they are so great when people from literally every other country think they're the plague?

Attached: wheniseesomeonenew.jpg (700x700, 80.26K)

Why do people from literally every other country try to immigrants here?

Immigrate*

(((Hollywood))) and (((Media)))
/thread

handouts. very simple answer. they're coming for our blue state handouts.

braindead retards who've been indoctrinated since to believe America is the best of everything and has the best opportunities. Did I also mention that America is supposedly the freest country in the world? Don't forget about that big beautiful American dream everything is chasing.

Narcissism combined with grandiosity and a fake history on top of that.
Gee I dunno man? Why does the crackhead keep going back to the dupe who is naive enough to keep giving him 20 bucks without the ability to say no? Here's another 20 in the ass crack this time. If you ignore the bully he doesn't stop hitting you, something you'd likely know nothing about

Attached: 1656955677644.jpg (806x857, 168.05K)

>blue state handouts
Is that why the obama administration air dropped niggers into white communities?

>when people from literally every other country think they're the plague?
Thats literally proof of our greatness

You are not wrong

more spics in many red areas than niggers at this point. red states are just as bad, but yes they come for the freebies.

We will /thread when we are finished faggot.

We're brainwashed in public schools and media. If you mention all the fucked up unamerican bullshit this country has become, you will get ostracized and told to go somewhere else or some other dumb bullshit.

Yes. Federal handouts to turn those areas blue

>We're brainwashed in public schools and media
Based America

hey americans just dropping in to remind you that we blame you for nigger worship culture and state enforced transgenderism
clean up your fucking mess

we can't even avoid paying 30% of our check to the feds without going to prison, how the fuck do you think we can clean this shit up?

The whole world is based on fake history.
You are correct, I know nothing about giving niggers money.

Because you have open borders.

I dont give a shit about you niggers, but apathy and tolerance are European vices that have been forced on us

Would have been cool if your digits were 1776. Pretty close though.

why? you know aussies and like 17 other faggot euro countries forced america to allow trannies in their military, right? you're a bunch of queers.

Attached: 1638218156380.jpg (1080x1080, 144.05K)

This is also the answer for this question

I had the same thought. I like to think it's just an extra 7 in there for good luck, once shit pops off.

quit whining, dumb amerimutt

Attached: 1637440384095.jpg (1386x1340, 174.97K)

50% of 10k is only 5k
30% of 200k is a lot more.

I pay more in taxes than you likely make in a year.

Attached: canadian tranny.png (2734x1318, 3.88M)

>its worse elsewhere so dont complain
No

he's a dumb faggot and I fell for it before I noticed the snek flag

The fact that everyone else thinks about us 24/7 is all the evidence of greatness you need. People don't seethe constantly about their peers or their inferiors.

Looks like we stirred up the glownigger nest this time! KEK

This

He's such a stupid nigger, it could just be that she used a filter on her face

50% of 5k gets taken away and you are left with 5k. 30% of 200k gets taken away and you are still left with $140,000. you don't comprehend how that is worse? fucking retard.

what the fuck I did not know how bad things really were

50% of 10k i meant

I'd rather have the 5k at 50% desu, you're just a dumb nigger that can't do math

>post
>flag
Lol how did you not know

Attached: signal-2022-07-21-09-16-39-061.png (689x843, 216.75K)