America first!

>America first!
>shills for America’s number one enemy

Attached: 72DA4988-BE38-4C5E-9752-6E0E6C7AE951.png (851x503, 195.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wap.business-standard.com/article/international/covid-taliban-s-acting-health-minister-asks-people-to-get-vaccinated-122013000047_1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>taliban
>my worst enemy
lol you faggot. it's the niggers and jews

Americans aren't real conservatives.
The Taliban are real conservatives.

America never fought a war against either except Black Hawk Down, let alone the longest war in American history

babby still hasnt learned wars have nothing to do with enemies of the real american people.

I'd wage war against the modern american mutt army on behalf of the real america. real patriots aren't zionist traitors.

They're probably going to ban all religions not Islam as well. You do you though, faggotron

No Taliban ever called me cis white male.

Thought those are the ones you guys support the most?

sadly, it is.

The U.S. government isn't "us". It isn't "of the people, by the people, for the people".

If your number 1 enemey is a country that sticks to traditional religious dogma and represents what you were like before your coutnry was taken over by corrupt and wicked multinational merchants, then maybe you are the bad guy.

Is Nick still unvaxxed?

>shills for America’s number one enemy
Kek. If you left those dandniggers alone their cave you could all go back to forgeting afghanistan exists becasuse they won't do shit.

I never understood why everyone was so outraged about the whole Afghanistan thing? Americans wanted them to have gay sex forced on them like they do for their own kids?
>Let he who without sin cast the first stone but if you live in a glass house you'd better leave me alone

Why the fuck are YOU shilling this fag? Literally nobody gives a fuck.

Attached: 250656.jpg (609x640, 78.42K)

They're more Aryan than the American leadership

Attached: taliban-icecream.jpg (1600x1600, 125.72K)

No one cares about this irrelevant try hard astroturfed zoomer kike controlled OP who has multiple gay shill threads filled with fake comments from their chat script at all times. These kike parasites desperately want you to pay attention to shabbos and kike “e-celebs” while sliding the board and astroturfing kikes as your leaders. This is just one example of a shill op currently taking place.

Arabs wouldn't be our enemy if we weren't a rabid pitbull Israel threatens them with. You can only be economically stable if you enter one of their 3 scheme options: they are all pre-selected and come at the cost of your values and dignity as a nation over time.
A few times the Arab world got the idea to band together under common values and language in order to better themselves without sacrificing their values and dignity. Every time, Israel let them know that their scheme would do everything to ensure the Arab world would achieve no betterment at a hefty cost.
The West collectively forgot a lot of very basic facts after we let other people run our systems post WW2. Some Austrian-born dictator had a very similar experience to the Arab world when he figured out that you don't need a central bank ponzi scheme to have an efficient financial system, that the alien influence in media, art and culture aren't missed when removed, and that it is possible to create a government that puts its people before others. He put them in camps to do actual labor and took their scheme-earned gold back, but started losing the war before figuring out what to do with them. As they retreated, they starved. Now we get to see angry photos of his mustache and hear contextless clips of his mustard gas rasp of a voice shouting things. We learn all about how he fed those who survived magic gas showers to eagles and bears; a tragic loss of 3 billion and counting.
Almost like the scary contextless clips of imams shouting about infadels as women in ninja capes wait outside in the designated whore containment zone and they discuss the glory of allahuakbaring themselves in public spaces. Good thing they show you that, and not the statue Israel erected for a jew who shot dozens of unarmed men, women and children dead in Palestine for the crime of existing there first. Or their meetings about how to continue to make the dog and the cat fight each other so they as mice can stay safe.

>America’s number one enemy
We've been funding and arming the Taliban since the 80s retard.

The western nations has lost what it means to be a civilization and fight for profit alone, where as the afgans fight for their culture and people. Afghanistan will still exist as a culture and people when white America is just the happy place you go to when the African immigrant is beating you in your retirement home

>implying abortion and gay marriage wasn't banned in the previous afghan regime
What a retarded take.

Also
wap.business-standard.com/article/international/covid-taliban-s-acting-health-minister-asks-people-to-get-vaccinated-122013000047_1.html

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-221902_Brave.jpg (1080x1373, 525.54K)

>America’s number one enemy
that'd be jewish elitists

Now don't confuse yourself rabbi - I don't like islam, it's not my flavor of abrahamic beliefs. Frankly, both were hijacked beyond recognition by the schemes a few centuries after their creation. I prefer the un-cucked original Christianity, which includes some important books like the Apocalypse of Adam. But that's also because I am Western and White. I would only hope that a Muslim also prefers his own beliefs and culture, and finds others less desirable in comparison. It is fucking bizarre and unnatural for someone to not think their people and their ways are a bit superior - it's possible to do so without killing each other all the time. Actually, in best-case scenarios, it creates the scientifically-proven most productive and psychologically pleasing form of collaboration - if you have a group project, you all tend to do better thinking about the task individually and coming together with your ideas, not a group discussion from the start. Rainbows are not blended; if they were, they would not be beautiful. This is true diversity.
The Taliban is our enemy because no matter how much we're used to intervene, to thwart, overthrow...the one thing that they refuse to do is sacrifice their values. No matter how backward or archaic, it is theirs, and no amount of money or bombs or jewish movies will change that. We struggle to see it without a discomfort and anger, because our people died for nothing and their people died for something, and we are convinced the solution to this inner turmoil is ensuring their people die for nothing, too.