What are the political implications of the White Man owning the seas?

For over 450 years, white Europeans have owned the world’s seas. No non-white nation has ever been able to defeat our naval might

Attached: 46408F19-4992-4AC4-AD78-3A484F463FB9.jpg (570x423, 95.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

revealingthetruth.weebly.com/anglo-saxon-celts-were-israelites.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why did the white people use their naval superiority to sail all the way from Virginia to Africa just to bring back the black people that nobody there wanted? That doesn't seem like a return on investment given the cost benefit analysis of the other things those ships might have been doing.

actuyally jews owned the sees
british golem only had an empire because of ashekanazis
as soon as jews backstabbed them empire gone
they are nothing but White nigger brutes without jews

Us natives own the oceans and seas by canoe and kayak. You intruders have no right fishing our waters.

I love how in the new Game of Thrones a Nigger and his fleet control the seas.

A race of people who were scared of beaches and swimming pools commanding a fleet?

Attached: 1626385376308.png (355x380, 295.17K)

George RR Martin sitting on $300m net worth.
I think he did okay. The intelligent will know which hook-nosed middle esatern races was supposed to be cast into that role.

Attached: listen_here_jack_sparrow_meme_running.gif (400x166, 1.49M)

>Portuguese
>White

lol good one OP

Attached: Receding+hairline+_940da1d1605daa5af436c401bccef7a3.jpg (480x640, 73.34K)

High-octane societal advances and general prosperity

North-Western Europeans are descended from ancient Israelites who were destined to rule the seas and populate the new world
>”Behold, I will bring them from the north country, and gather them from the coasts of the earth, and with them the blind and the lame, the woman with child and her that travaileth with child together: a great company shall return thither” [Jeremiah 31:8].
revealingthetruth.weebly.com/anglo-saxon-celts-were-israelites.html

nigger didnt you get your shit pushed in by a bunch of tribals in afganisthan? where does this whitoid arrogance come from?

>landlocked country
Stupid kike

If you’d never gone to where they are, they all wouldn’t have come to where you are.

Actually David Sasson was a mizrahi. The Baghdad jew who ran the East India Company Ailey for his own benefit and that of his five sons.

China rules the seas now, round eyes.

Nobody wants that garbage. If you want to be a jew, go be a jew with the jews.

Khazars are the ones LARPing as ancient Israelites. Not surprising coming from a retard who shills against colonialism and promotes white guilt

Jewish ships did ship the great majority of slaves around.

Their religion even condones the practices. Has laws in place and everything that's full on segregation and racial dissemination. For example, they had laws in place where non-jewish people cannot eat what the priests eat. However, if the priest has purchased the non-jew for a slave then they may eat what only his master eats.

They even had different laws for jews and non-jews.

Japan wrecked Russia though

Look at me, look at me, I'm the eurapean now

>dissemination
discrimination.

Though racial dissemination of media content does exist in the modern world when you consider black only entertainment channels and spanish only entertainment channels. People just don't rub two brain cells together about it I guess.

Though I'd argue it's jewish. I imagine head Christian expression often from them.