Would you rather your daughter be in a lesbian relationship with someone who respects her and treats her well...

Would you rather your daughter be in a lesbian relationship with someone who respects her and treats her well, or with a successful man who treats her poorly?

Attached: download.jpg (1800x2400, 839.22K)

>your daughter be in a lesbian relationship
Only if I get to join in for threesomes

Definitely a successful man who treats her poorly.

None of your business, pass tranny.

>Daughter
In a river the color of lead, immerse the babies head.

I'd rather not have a daughter
Having a daughter is the most cucked thing you can do

Looking at this picture makes me think, I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged (literally) by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more useful for the men that will eventually explode her. Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who kills her. He gets to bomb her car one night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her, by using her death for propaganda. As a man who has a daughter, you are dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ultimate cuck. Think about it logically.

If i get to watch yeah

Successful man obviously

I would rather her be with a man so she doesn’t burn in eternal hellfire

Why is my daughter fat

The same reason she's a dike.
You molested her.

Successful man for sure. Better than getting beat to hell by her dyke “partner”.

>have your pick of any man alive as a woman
>virtually every man will let you fool around on the side with as many women as you want
>still become a lesbian
You have to be truly stupid to play life on Very Easy and still manage to lose

This makes a lot more sense than I want it to.

Attached: 1644183301149.jpg (500x414, 55.02K)

I would probably beat my child to death for homosexual relations

That’s a coward’s excuse

Try not to molest any kids today brave guy.

I would rather donate my daughter to an orphanage

You raise a great daughter to become a great mother to a decent person, like their father. Society needs good mothers and stable families. This is why the ethnostate is important. And without it, you are correct.
>Hitler was based af, as we know.

Man, he'll give me grand children and i can kick the shit out of him if he's treating her badly

Neither.

She will be with the man I choose for her.

Well if I raise her right then she will never seek homosexual relations or be dependent on a douchebag.

EZPZ

newfaggot

You’re next

hol up

Shut the fuck up, cocksucker. I know it's pasta. Everyone knows it's pasta. We're just trying to have a little fun here. Is that okay with you, faggot?

>gets mad
newfaggot

A successful man who treats her poorly, of course.
I want her to be happy

The demographic with the most physical violence in relationships is LESBIANS.

I'm too old to be child molested user.