Any Forums BTFO

Vikings praised Allah
Vikings and Muslims lived together
White people have Muslims to thanks for their success
White people forsake their own gods for middle eastern gods
Basically all of white society has its roots in the middle east

Attached: FB_IMG_1661217506612.jpg (960x960, 87.86K)

Vikings regularly served in byzantine armies and would have been exposed to Arab soldiers

>found on a woman
She was a slave.

May have been a gift to someone’s wife
Or

It's like these niggers don't even know about the Varangian Guard.

Could've simply been loot.

>prolific tradesmen and explorers
>bought some pretty jewelry from a faraway land
>dont read dune runes, just thought it looked nice
is this really that hard to comprehend?

>"Hey wife check out this cool ring I found while pillaging some mudshits"
>"Wow that's pretty cool, what's with these etchings?"
>"I dunno, doesn't really matter I love you lets make a bunch of white Aryan babies to ensure our bloodline stays strong and dominant in this part of the world"

Maybe they took it from the dead arab they killed? It does looks like a treasure.

>For Allah
>'allah' just means 'the god' in Arabic
>could have just as easily translated it as "For The God"
>article decided not to do that because it wouldn't be politically interesting
okay

based

Jesus LORD - this is so old and tired, and I hate myself for replying to bait, but even if this were real, and they found a piece of JEWELLERY (remember this - it's loot/treasure/of value/etc), then wouldn't it make sense that it came into their possession by overcoming traders? From ranging abroad in youthful days? Vikings made it east to Russia, south to Byzantium, west to France, Britain... raiding, robbing, pillaging, stealing. Why is it so hard to understand?

Of course, then there's globohomo star of remphan those who claim to be Jews, but are not. I guess it makes sense after all.

>implying that a ring with foreign script means that one of the most blood thirsty cultures to have ever existed was secretly Islamic.

Attached: lying-cat.jpg (625x476, 188.04K)

Muhamad was white. Pic related

Attached: 506580382.jpg (960x960, 151.02K)

They will use this to justify blackwashing Nordic history like it's modern day America. Even though it's definitely just loot

>cool magic squiggly lines
>is this elvish?

>viking woman with a muslim ring
caliphated.com

>some old ring bought as a foreign novelty
>1000 years later
THIS MEANS WE MUST REPLACE OUR ENTIRE POPULATION WITH PEOPLE FROM ANOTHER CONTINENT !!111!!

yes , now kill all white swedes and open the borders for the real swedes , the allah animal swedes . boo swedes ! stoling allahs land !

user is right
>Varangian guard

This is so fuckin retarded, he probably murdered that guy in the middle east and gave it to his wife as a present. It's basically the medieval age chinese tattoo some people don't know fuck all what it means until some gook tells them you marked yourself with 'I'm a gay jew' on vacation in Antalya.