Russia should expand in central asia instead

Strategically its the most relevant region, they will also face less opposition from the native population. The proportion of russian especially in kazakhstan is higher.

Attached: 800px-Soviet_Union_-_Russian_SFSR_(1924).svg.png (800x508, 219.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaker.is/in-eurasia-the-war-of-economic-corridors-is-in-full-swing/)
thesaker.is/uzbekistan-and-karakalpakstan-an-attempt-at-a-color-revolution-from-the-west/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's far less urgent. They have good enough relations with Central Asia, they don't need to push in and make a bunch of enemies.

>Instead push into Europe, and make a bunch of enemies with state of the art weapons

Slav logic

probably. gooks might get a taste of the free world and like it.

ok retard
stop shilling for r*ssia

are you deliberately being retarded?

As opposed to doing nothing while NATO flips Ukraine and sets up those state of the art weapons right on their border? Wow, good thing you'll never be in charge of a country, I'd hate to be your subject and have you responsible for my safety.

Attached: 2014.jpg (700x420, 41.27K)

>Ukraine is a helpless virgin asshole primed for the taking

Idk maybe if Russia was a better daddy they would never have broken off in the first place, this seems to be a common theme with anyone siding with Russia since WWII.
Are you actually implying that fucking anyone would help Kazakhstan?

Russia should invade and take China. It's not like the chinks would do anything about it. Pussies.

Kill those kike slaves, putin.

Attached: 1653858578672.png (839x1040, 792.61K)

>smaller population than java
>smaller economy than italy

Attached: 1584982809634.png (480x477, 235.86K)

we're seeing a new Great Game unfolding in central asia. a lot of it depends on economic corridors, with color revolution attempts and insurgencies based mostly around ethnic lines. (like the one in Kazakhstan that got btfo at the beginning of 2022 before the SMO) (thesaker.is/in-eurasia-the-war-of-economic-corridors-is-in-full-swing/)
(thesaker.is/uzbekistan-and-karakalpakstan-an-attempt-at-a-color-revolution-from-the-west/)

don't forget the buildup of 200-300k UAF troops on the Donbass border

>Idk maybe if Russia was a better daddy they would never have broken off in the first place,
I completely agree, but that is not relevant to the decisions that Russia has to make now. The idea that Russia should just sit around and let NATO turn Ukraine into a puppet on their border is moronic. I really don't get you people, it's like you're all incapable of walking in someone else's shoes or trying to have an impartial argument. I don't support Russia or Ukraine, but if you can't understand why Russia did what they did, then you're either ignorant or retarded.

Take Poland.

TAKE POLAND YOU COWARDS

Ukraine was more prudent as NATO was puppeting countries left and right and turning ukraine into an anti-russian springboard.

Central asia is already Russian clay.

>Turn Ukraine into a puppet
>These countries are actively applying for NATO membership on their own accord
>NATO comes with immense benefits and all you have to give them is money. Military is voluntary, you actually get decent gear to fight with, you get paid and trained by practiced officers with real experience and victories under their belt.
>Russian alliance comes with compulsory service, you have to dismantle your old military, you are given dogshit to fight with, you have to sign over your government to operate under the Kremlin, your people are subject to the rule of Russia, which interferes into the daily lives of citizens at the normie level if they say the wrong things.

Gee whiz, wonder why NATO is so much more appealing?

Every 6 years since the 80s russia has been bombing Ukraine.

Perhaps that has something to do with their discontent toward submitting to Russia?

Russia should invade china to secure warm water port to the Pacific Ocean

fucking retard post
>take mongolia
>cause enormous shitstorm internationally
>but the empty fields and horses are Russia's now!
or worse
>take China
China is a great trap. It's easy to invade, and the soldiers are incompetent. You can take it over and rule it, but there's so many people that it inevitably becomes your center of power. Historically China follows a cycle:
>china is conquered by foreigners
>the conquerer's kingdom splits
>infighting
>peasant hero leads a faction to victory
>china is conquered by foreigners

>but NATO is nicer, so it makes sense that they like NATO more
Are you even listening you stupid nigger? What the FUCK does that have to do with Russia's decision making? You're not even arguing the same fucking topic you absolute NPC. I agree that NATO is "nicer" than Russia, this conversation is about what Russia should do. The fucking subject of this thread is "Russia should expand in central asia instead."

Fucking christ, NECK YOURSELF.

You're arguing with me with the notion that I think Russia should expand at all.

They should work on getting internet and indoor plumbing to their more remote areas first and then perhaps they could actually win a war with someone other than themselves.

>fucking autismo

there is way more money in pillaging Europe