Zoomers of Any Forums

How pozzed are your fellow zoomies? Is it as bad as the (((media))) portrays?

Attached: D7B9071F-4351-444A-933B-72AF89391CCF.jpg (1024x995, 95.99K)

Yo I’ve seent that vid on BLACKED.com fr fr dude strait bussin all up in her shit. Deadass Arbys. On god and dem, no fucking cap

My zoomer frens bullied a nigger out of the house they are renting

fellow zoomies? hahaha I cut them all off and live in isolation. I didn't want this life, but it's a lot more peaceful when you're not seeing antifags reposting articles about ram ranch being played to minors as if it was a big win.

Average Zoomer

Attached: 7CF47CA0-06F7-4CFF-9FB4-6BF66E356D32.jpg (818x277, 163.6K)

They're more politically further left/right than past generations, a lot more anti liberal, anti capitalist, anti zionist. They are cucked on race and fags, a lot of them worship nigger culture

Strong minority of incredibly based (I'd say between 30 to 40 percents) guys. For example, mefiance of figures of authority (gov, cops...), know that basic conservatism isn't the way to go, opposition to globalism...
The rest are complete and utter npcs.

Just go try to have a regular conversation with one. They will literally stare at you in total retardation because there's no phone screen framing you.

It is the one problem that really matters today.

We live in a period in which politicians are sus. I feel you, no cap. Politicians sip tea and trade clapbacks.

And you demand bussin, and rightly demand it, fr fr.

We live in a period, when bussin can only survive by vigour and by action.

We are the GOAT of resources, of intellect, of energy, of craftsmanship, of skill. Sheesh we could be bussin.

To do that, government and statesman, must catch these hands. They must touch grass, on god.

Attached: 20220820_195027.png (1197x1197, 677.3K)

I am a Gen X and trust me, Gen Z is satanic. Nothing holy comes out of that generation. We made a mistake by creating these zombies. They were created out of hell itself. zoomers are toxic to not only others but themselves, their negrified and judeofied "cultural" lives is causing problems for all the other generations and are becoming the stain on our White Race. It is not the fault of lukewarm parenting trust me, it is the fault of the mark of the beast which they have knowingly accepted in their life times due to the internet which is kike invented. Call me White trash but you city folk zoomers are the epitome of White Trash.

>Call me White trash
Finna call you sus. On God, you Chinese af to me. No cap.

Probably. The vast majority of each generation is bots. On Any Forums you get the outliers, usually.

I’m an almost 22 year old zoomer and my generation is fucked. It’s impossible to make friends my age because they all act like annoying niggers or faggots.

Yo deadass cuh dat vid would be better tho if it had biblically accurate angels and hot bussin tomboy amazon mommy dommy goddessess in front of a liminal space while dementia music and minecraft music plays in the bg tho fr fr ong ngl desu desu do be tho sheeeisssshhh skull emoji bruh bruh bruh BRUUUHHHHHHHHH minecraft reference marvel reference sheiiissshhh do be tho tho tho rn rnrn frfrfrfr sheiissshhh reddit joke sheiisshh he do be bruhhhhh skull emoji

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

Zoomer women are fucking insane, could have been because the bitch I was seeing was Cuban though.

I don’t understand zoomers. Why do they like the giant fake lips bros?

Attached: B118B942-16D2-4385-B689-09BD79D97EAA.jpg (1170x1208, 895.53K)

They become human after childhood?

While I was fine tuning the recipes of baking quality breads I was still bettering myself learning about homesteading, becoming self sufficient, and mainly energy. I became excited in seeing Nikola Tesla's work and how he gave proof to the pyramids being an energy source. I've always wanted free energy for all and his ways have been swept under the rug but I digress. Technology then became my focus around 2016 along with other quality threads. Quantum computers, D-wave, Cern, Ai-bots/droids, machine learning, DARPA dogs, quantum black box hacking, intelligence agency spying, and the futuristic world simulation using all of our data kept coming up and the connections became obvious. Certain companies are using our data to set up a system where they can not only track us while simultaneously monitoring everything we do. They affect our future by what we do in the present by gaming our actions using information they've plugged into this future simulation. Quantum computers give them the answers while Cern servers process all the data. It's been weighing heavy on my heart as here we are again already seeing some crypto currency falling to next to nothing and we're just coming into the Aug-Sep shemitah. Certain forces are planning something big as we see our nation become even more divided, while timing the firing up of Cern's accelerators with the shemitah.

i know some based zoomers but most i know are cringe
t. 18 year old zoomer who runs a severely antisemitic and racist discord server that has managed to stay un banned for like 5 years
we have a channel called #the-zoo where we post pictures of black people being retarded nigger monkeys
shit is kino

Keep that crap to yourself faggot. God you trash need to be euthanized.

You sound like a little bitch

I think zoomers must be pretty awesome because I can't imagine who else is making all these bussin' FR FR no cap memes with the broccoli hair. Only they would know how to do it.

They hate themselves, that's the first step to enlightenment.

No cap???

mario be bussin' fr

Attached: nigger4103.jpg (600x360, 47.7K)