What's the quickest way to trigger Any Forums users?

What's the quickest way to trigger Any Forums users?

Attached: 1659824124115834s.jpg (250x233, 5.75K)

pro pedo stuff

say putin big doo doo headed monkey

Recognizing white people live here.

Mention hitler lost the war.

It's flat.

Attached: 1656561117290.gif (356x449, 1.97M)

being retarded

Present a reasonable articulate well thought out post, unlike your thread.

Attached: 1661178479133144.jpg (448x600, 236.03K)

Use any of the following:
Chud
Bipoc
LGBTQ2SIAX+
folks/folx
y'all
peoplekind

I just ate some fried chicken. The breasts were juicy, and the buns were soft and warm. Afterwards, the division manager of Popeyes came up to my table and asked me how the meal was.I said I was satisfied, but the meal lacked a certain je ne sais quoi. He apologized profusely, and said he had something to show me that would make up for it.

He lead me to the back of the popeyes, to a room soaked from floor to ceiling in blood. In the center of it was a live horse, chained by all four legs to the structural supports of the warehouse like room. As I watched, employees of the popeyes cut large sections from the horse, which was whinneying and screaming in horror, the remaining sections of its body covered with festering sores and a froth of sweat.

The popeyes employees took the chunks of horseflesh and sliced them into pieces, then they rooted around through the bags of trash strewn around the room to find discarded chicken bones.

They quickly tenderized the meat with sledgehammers and fed it into a machine which formed the horsemeat around the bones, then they breaded and deepfried it.

I asked the division manager why he had led me back to this place, and he pointed at the steed's rump, the diseased asshole puckering rythmically with terror, squirting pus with each convulsion. "We're just about to use that section, would you like a crack at it first?"

I quickly unzipped my pants and wasted no time jamming my erect penis into the stallion's defenseless asshole. With each thrust, I donkey punched the horse in the back of the head, making it clench its ass even tighter. I came just as the horse died. I was delighted. Popeyes definitely went the extra mile to make me a satisfied customer

Race mix

Only nufags get upset about this shit, you fucking nufag.

Attached: 1615668915705.jpg (261x191, 13.32K)

Attached: 8e7.png (1209x1106, 159.77K)

Discuss anything is support of Flat Earth

Point out that Jews are White

Right now anything vaccine

Honestly just post a picture of a black or smth. Or anything related to blacks this has been an unspoken rule on Any Forums since 06/07

bbc

Jews are okay.

1. post a picture of a white blonde with her black boyfriend and pregnant belly

2. talk about actually fixing any problem. But be careful though. Talking about fixing a problem
doesnt actually mean getting out of bed and putting in the work of building a community like it would to a normal person. In Any Forumss mind fix a problem automatically means getting a ar15,writing words on it and killing a bunch of people.

3. Suggest that guys actually go breed their gf/wife if they want to save the white race instead of jerking off to trannys or hentai.

4. state the fact that wherever whites go degeneracy follows

The Jews are not the primary force behind the clockwork degeneration of white culture after a punctuated equlibrium to new highs, white culture self-destructs to faggots and boy lovers of its own accord and Jews merely take up that blame because they're the ones writing and talking about it the most since they have power over all the conversations.

Attached: hey_pol_russian_words_uk.png (642x1083, 77.91K)

just say jews, this board is owned by jews, they love themselves so much. They are narcissist faggots who just want to talk about jews all day long. They are bored, nothing to do, and print money. Something about minecraft.

For sure, even the most low effort vaccine threads are getting 200 replies

Attached: A43F8FE4-06DF-424B-A287-189D63B936FF.jpg (632x734, 92K)

This, guaranteed replies from assmad poltroons who can't debate you until the thread is deleted. Pisses off janny as well, especially if you post actual facts and studies instead of the usual loli/swimsuit models trolling.
Trannitors even filter threads using certain phrases which suggest you are supportive of adult-child sex.

Attached: Rind.jpg (1199x974, 248.82K)

kys

Attached: deg.jpg (656x522, 58.98K)

Pointing out that someone is jewish, discussing some sensitive topics regarding their mafia, …

Remind them none of them actually believe the trinity

oh yeah in Any Forums land everyone is jewish or works with the jew