I've never heard a good refutation to this

I've never heard a good refutation to this.

Attached: 79193-So-Youre-Against-Immigration-When-Do-You-Leave-.jpg (640x640, 136.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/history/060219_first_americans.html
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/07/080701193203.htm
web.archive.org/web/20040302011546/http://www.utexas.edu/courses/stross/ant322m_files/1stpersons.htm
insider.si.edu/2012/03/ice-age-mariners-from-europe-were-the-first-people-to-reach-north-america/
bbc.co.uk/science/horizon/2002/columbus.shtml
unl.edu/rhames/courses/current/ken_ny_timesmag.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fishing on a Catholic-blessed lake

Attached: popefrancwacis.jpg (500x557, 85.65K)

>crosses the bering strait
You immigrated too fag.

>HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA HEYA HOYA

You first invader. Europeans were here first.

Attached: 1647289653283.png (1024x887, 759.9K)

The Aztecs had a good immigration policy.

Attached: 5E819401-C56D-4BAA-8CB8-4B3FCACA83A4.gif (447x251, 2.91M)

we aren't immigrants, we're conquerors, and you're a loser

/thread

>Builds hut similar to nigger hut
>Still thinks he has any rights

I like when an american posts this rubbish because it immediately tells me they have the IQ of a rock

The Mormons say something similar...

White people didn't immigrate to the North American continent. We conquered it.

/thread

go back to ukraine, jew bastard!

Attached: ukraines trans nato alliance zog femboy jew.jpg (1136x1442, 643.76K)

Care to explain your logic, genius?

Clovis culture you uneducated idiot. Predates the Indians by over 10,000 years.

My ancestors didn't immigrate. They conquered.

Attached: 1590799318386.jpg (425x283, 22.52K)

Get fucked chugs.

Attached: chug.jpg (1137x2096, 389.04K)

NOOOOOOOO YOU'RE ALL COMMUNIST INVADERS INVADING NATIVE AMERICAN RIGHT WING NATIONALIST SOIL! GO BACK VATNIK CHUDS!!!!

Attached: ukraine corona mask soy.jpg (371x431, 56.72K)

we didnt immigrate, we won.

obligatory

also OP is a nigger rape baby

Attached: 967997C2-138D-48A6-81DD-BC1A8EDDBFAD.jpg (168x300, 12.39K)

There was no immigration on native lands, they were conquered by the British military and pioneers.
The natives also came to North America from like Mongolia or Siberia some shit that's why they look AZN, and they too killed off the early tribes that lived here like the Beothuk which Vikings said were very tall

when a europeon country has gun laws like america's

(checked)

Attached: goodrich.jpg (335x500, 50.43K)

Attached: D6BF5A43-9476-4F98-ACBF-C55C91605C4A.png (554x554, 55.89K)

Sorry buddy I don't talk to losers. Now move along down to Argentina and wait for death with the remaining nazi bloodlines. I guess you could hang out with the rhodies or boers too. It doesn't really matter.

If everyone else will leave first, I will unironically leave. This whole place is an indian burial ground.

this makes no sense because all those native Americans ....were.....natives. the only non native is the whitoid

Why would the winner of the war leave his newly acquired land behind? Better luck next time!

My ancestors "immigrated" in that they came out to a completely uninhabited track of land half a world away with no running water, electricity, buildings, and waist high snow drifts while destitute but made a life here. If you're comparing my "immigrant" ancestors to the immigrants of today who walk into a developed nation with social programs to help them out, you're a fucking moron. "Herp derp, they both immigrated though!"

>Invade
>Subjugate the natives
>Repel other invaders who want to take your land and subjugate you in turn
This is perfectly rational.

Europeans were colonizers. They stole the land, admittedly, and established a european style civilization.
We did not immigrate.
Our ancestors built this country.
We inherited it and now kike's kvetching about diversity is causing it to be given away piece by piece.

I hate this image. A redskin would never say the word "Splendid" in a million fucking years.

>show me on the map where your lands are
>what? You don't have a map?
>ok where are your borders
>that other tribe said those were their mountains
>they said they'd trade land for guns
>do you not want the same trade?
>rinse n repeat
At the time whites were the masters of war - and they acted according to said mastery. Sucks to suck.

First Americans May Have Been European
livescience.com/history/060219_first_americans.html

First Humans to Settle Americas Came From Europe, Not From Asia Over Bering Strait Land-Ice Bridge, New Research Suggests
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/07/080701193203.htm

Does Skull Prove That The First Americans Came From Europe?
web.archive.org/web/20040302011546/http://www.utexas.edu/courses/stross/ant322m_files/1stpersons.htm

New Book Reveals Ice Age Mariners from Europe were America’s First Inhabitants
insider.si.edu/2012/03/ice-age-mariners-from-europe-were-the-first-people-to-reach-north-america/

Stone Age Columbus
bbc.co.uk/science/horizon/2002/columbus.shtml
"DNA lineage predominantly found in Europe got to the Great Lakes, 14,000 to 15,000 years ago"

The Color of Bones
unl.edu/rhames/courses/current/ken_ny_timesmag.html

----

says the guy whose ancestors walked over from Asia.. only difference is whites built boats and sailed there because they weren't complete savages.

----

You lost. We installed the irrigation, the roads, the airports, and set up cities in places that you wouldn't even pitch your tents. We named the country America (after
Richard Ameryk). You never named this country. You didn't even know what a "country" was. You didn't know this was a separate continent. You couldn't build a seaworthy
ship, let alone figure out the logistics of sending people across the ocean for 6 months with enough food and provisions to survive, and then establish colonies in a v
ast wasteland filled with headhunting savages. Meanwhile, our Spanish cousins showed up to the south, and just wholesale enslaved you for 300 years, establishing themse
lves as feudal lords.

You fucking lost.

I was born on this land. I'm as native as any of them who were born on this land and had ancestors who came here from modern day Iran by boat or Siberia by foot. The point being made is there is always an antecedent so claims of "I was here first" are bullshit and can be simply dismissed.

By that logic, WW2 was a non-issue, because the people where all white, and the polacks had no reason to complain about germans blitzing their border.

Attached: Ai.gif (480x360, 1.32M)

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

"Whitoid"? Ugh...