HAPPENING: Unvaxxed DENIED new boosters #3

Continued from previous thread:
you CAN NOT HAVE the new booster if you haven't been vaxxed with the original vax

>Who’s going to be eligible to get them?
>The short answer: anyone ages 12 and up who has completed a primary vaccination series, a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention spokesperson tells CNBC Make It. It’s unlikely to matter whether you’ve received any other booster doses or not before, the spokesperson says — but if you’re unvaccinated, you won’t eligible for the updated formula until you complete a primary series with the existing Covid vaccines.

cnbc.com/2022/08/20/omicron-specific-booster-shots-are-weeks-away-eligibility-guide.html

Attached: jabjabjab.png (959x251, 50.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfhost.io/v/QF4HXs2F4_COVID_Vaccine_Hesitancy_v3_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be Freemasons, WEF, Jews...?
>plan for your NWO for centuries
>time_has_come.png
>the plan is to reduce population to the most loyal sheep
>filter anyone who doesn't blindly trust you, your enemies, the useless eaters, most of the third world
>make it so that all the necessary people stay
>as it is, majority of the "necessary people" are vaccinated
>the ones who are not vaccinated in the Western world consist of conspiracy theorists (enemies, Any Forums), low-lives who don't care about society
>keep on filtering, vaccine after another vaccine
>only the super sheep are willing to take +3 doses of "vaccine" against exaggerated "pandemic"
>the ones who take the 4th will never doubt you
>hence, the 4th vaccine is an actual vaccine against a deadly disease which they are going to release
>it will kill anyone who doesn't have the 4th vaccine
>eliminate all the useless-eaters, the world is yours, you've eliminated everyone who doesn't blindly trust you, you're the king
Scary, but genius.

T. No-vax, I'd rather die than be part of their NWO.

who gives a fuck? kys.

Fuck the vaccines bitch

Why is this a big deal?

Attached: 645825-ai-shinozaki.jpg (1426x2139, 207.42K)

How does it make sense that you have to get jabs for the extinct 2020 alpha meme-covid strain to get new jabs for the new strains of meme-covid?

Attached: cvg_overlord_5.jpg (700x700, 110.8K)

Oh so now suddenyl y'll science denying CHUDs want the life saving vacines? Hahahahahahahahahahahah too bad chuddy wuddy should have got it in the beginning. Now y'all will be getting zilcho no matter how much you beg. Holy shit i am loving this so much it's like frigging pottery dude.

Is the WEF shill here yet?
He's not going to get paid if he doesn't shit up all of these threads with his amazing demonstration of the dunning-kruger effect.

Attached: Apu Just Isn't Getting The Vaccine.png (423x408, 67.71K)

Kek, no one wants your gay vaccines bro. That's not the point.

Nigger we hope you die. No one wants your fake kill shot

Attached: AD8EFFE4-8C88-4D3E-8D02-BFE5D9E03181.png (248x250, 67.15K)

Jannies!
Clean this shit up like your told

can someone explain me the (((medical reasons))) behind this?

Bump

>How does it make sense that you have to get jabs for the extinct 2020 alpha meme-covid strain to get new jabs for the new strains of meme-covid?
you know how when you apply a software update, but it has some defect
then you have to apply another patch update
but if you apply the patch to a fresh system, it kills it?
the boostie is probably a death shot for purebloods

Enjoy & spread the layman’s guide so you can explain the science of this to vaxxies when they’re confused about what’s happening to them this winter:

pdfhost.io/v/QF4HXs2F4_COVID_Vaccine_Hesitancy_v3_0

Attached: 7A574D63-CDD6-453B-A911-5A1D51AD53A8.png (834x1882, 326.32K)

They dont need to specify. Just do what your told and you might make a good little goy janny some day

some people actually need to take meds here holy shit

I'm pretty sure most vaxxies are either dead or too crippled to get the new clotshot so how is it going to be delivered to them?

It would be brilliant, but it isn't what's happening. It's kind of in reverse. It was all frontloaded and only "positive" in the beginning. The vax did protect against wu flu and variants (but no better than natural immunity), but completely compromised immune systems to even more problems that will never be solved by a vax. Their own sheep will weaken over time.

The problem is, you aren't taking your meds user. So his meds don't work either.

Thanks for baking! Is the jew shill here yet?

Attached: 42C9DA31-7249-4641-8369-02DC86666250.jpg (909x529, 34.9K)

Doesn't this prove ade?

Attached: AFAD2029-84A2-4C94-B9C7-60A897E5ACB1.png (834x1162, 140.23K)

>How does it make sense that you have to get jabs for the extinct 2020 alpha meme-covid strain to get new jabs for the new strains of meme-covid?

Because if Joe Normie, who is on jab #4 or #5, found out that his antivaxxer neighbor can enjoy the same rights and privileges as he can after getting "just" one shot of the new potion, there will be hell to pay

>you aren't taking your meds user
so if I take my meds then I will be convinced that the other vaccines were tests and the fourth vaccine is the real one?
That is what meds do?

No you’ll never be a woman or a jannie Kys troon

Reminder: The shill is probably one of klaus' WEF (((infowarriors))). As of nov 2020 they already had over 100,000 shills on the books. archive. ph/ vjo3T

Attached: 1660504406759631.png (500x530, 131.56K)

>you CAN NOT HAVE the new booster if you haven't been vaxxed with the original vax

Your terms are acceptable.

Attached: getawayfrommeho.gif (435x360, 863.34K)

I don't get it

Oh yeah OP, what happened on January 6th, Senator

Attached: 106883291-1621003791756-gettyimages-1209192065-AFP_1QE90X.jpg (720x405, 22.32K)

but the antivaxxers are not taking any of them
they don't want this one just like they also don't want the previous ones

nobody ever changes his mind on anything ever

kek, it means you are fucked if these kikes cant legally issue it to purebloods

i used to think they were this kind of villain but i dont believe it anymore
bill gates daughter is dating a nigger. they arent lex luther 500 IQ geniuses. they're just fucking nuts

Attached: 1655757993735.jpg (821x803, 119.76K)

you cant tell me any sane person will believe this, thats not how immune system works

Attached: A3CE2FD0-0651-484D-943C-657E09F67F8F.jpg (976x1856, 502.48K)

Good that means I'll never get it

Attached: 27A8146E-9B15-49FB-A292-214CF469BCC6.jpg (978x1802, 569.3K)

My bad user, I didn't read his faggot conclusion. You're right; it's a shill tactic. >[{(This next one)}] is the real one.

they dont want the unvaxxed to take it. notice how there is NO more push to get any remaining unvaxxed jabbed? its only about getting vaxxies boosted??????

their goal isn't to convince purebloods; their goal is to avoid alienating the compliant vaxxies who feel they deserve to be rewarded and purebloods should be punished

its fucking bivalent, why??

Marek's disease
wouldn't that just kill all the unvaxxed?
that's what the data looks like
They wanted Marek's disease, but they're getting AIDS

Attached: over 9000 dead.jpg (1019x823, 120.92K)

may this is a very blant reverse psychology attempt? never thought this level of despair is possible

Here's my hot take.
Those who took the original vaxx, SHOULD take this new one.
It might kill you, it might make you a super human.
You're walking dead as it is, what do you have to lose?

To have a Marek's disease type scenario you pretty much need full vaccination coverage, which they won't get. Will never happen with these jabs. The only question now is how many jabbies will die, purebloods are at no risk as far as I'm concerned.

>their goal isn't to convince purebloods;
then just do nothing
that is going to keep the "purebloods" on the same track

>WHY WOULD THEY KILL OFF THEIR MOST LOYAL SHEEEEEEPPPPP??!!??!

Attached: 1659854064768683.jpg (2184x3156, 3.99M)

> Marek's disease
You can’t just create a Marek’s disease situation with random coronaviruses and vaccines lmao.

>You're walking dead as it is
Most just don't feel like they are walking dead

It is basically just your word.